2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Meron pa ba nung white/Black/Blue? Astig eh hehe
astig talaga! quality is quite good! i heard it will come out march sometime in march, bro. but expect something good.
happy.gif

those omni lites are growing on me
pimp.gif

anyone know the number in megamall?
and where are the other branches of reebok?
happy.gif

Since this is all reebok talk... hope i can post this one up. Jo please dont delete. i know this is not pick up post but just for reference... Pumps!

Rumors has it or should i say i heard that this bad boys will be coming out soon... Well lets just wait and see... to those concerned cross your fingers onthese... 1. 2. 3. Cheers!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Since this is all reebok talk... hope i can post this one up. Jo please dont delete. i know this is not pick up post but just for reference... Pumps!
nice! lucky you got your size, man!
happy.gif
great pix!

Wow! Nice pick up Pareng Toots! Those pumps are growing on me.
pimp.gif

I like that neon green/orange cw too.

Questions and Answer IVs were released locally several years ago. Early 2006 if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Questions and Answer IVs were released locally several years ago. Early 2006 if I remember correctly.

WHAT?! been wanting those for a long time. hope they drop 'em again.
happy.gif

they even have both of this cw last month already 30% off along with the holiday sale.. i was contemplating on buying one of those but im still in protest andswore not to cop and yeah... im still salty about rbk for not bringing those G6's here.
tongue.gif
mad.gif

reebok-answer-1-page.jpg
reebok-questions-page.jpg

^Exactly those 2 were actually rotting in the shelves a few years back at RBK Festival Mall Alabang. I remember the red Questions were 5995 ata or 6995 andwent 40% off pa and the gold Answer IVs was also there along with that Answer 1.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yep but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
at me for not copping the Questions.

smh.gif

How ironic that we were so clueless back then what would this shoes be after a few years. I myself regret not copping them because of the Jordan era.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I remember havin that Answer 1 way back highschool, I even remember my dad bought me a size 12 of the shoes, even though my size back then was around 10 or10.5, para daw hindi na ko bibili ng bibili every year ng rubber shoes, but in the end, nalaspag ko rin yung shoes na yun after 2 years..
happy.gif

old school sneaker heads, does any of you remember the name of the black/white pump shawn kemp wore circa 93-94 season before he start wearing the kamikazee?im pretty certain its not the omnilites and it has the hexalite/honeycomb technology plus shawn kemp's dunk logo.... cant seem to find pictures in the netbut i'll definitely remember it when i see it... is it above the rim?

appreciate your inputs! thanks!

Originally Posted by superswag

old school sneaker heads, does any of you remember the name of the black/white pump shawn kemp wore circa 93-94 season before he start wearing the kamikazee? im pretty certain its not the omnilites and it has the hexalite/honeycomb technology plus shawn kemp's dunk logo.... cant seem to find pictures in the net but i'll definitely remember it when i see it... is it above the rim?

appreciate your inputs! thanks!
DENVER%5B1%5D.jpg

These are ATR's...

superswag,

the white CW of this one maybe? thats the ATR right?

also was it shawn kemp who modeled the blacktop? or was it just a pump model that was advertised to be used for streetball?
happy.gif
(the one inbetween the omnizone)

Originally Posted by Flashout01

they even have both of this cw last month already 30% off along with the holiday sale.. i was contemplating on buying one of those but im still in protest and swore not to cop and yeah... im still salty about rbk for not bringing those G6's here.
tongue.gif
mad.gif

reebok-answer-1-page.jpg
reebok-questions-page.jpg

exactly the AI "question" i was looking for, man! dang!

yo carlofromdaPI & jrjmd those arent what im referring to... but if you guys happen to keep a 93-94 upper deck card of shawn kemp he's wearing it therehehehe! its dominant black & white CW and the pumps aint orange & it has shawn kemp's logo on it... thanks for the help tho! appreciate it! im justhoping for the name/pic of the shoes so that i'll be prepared when they release it!

passed by reebok festival mall and there are omni lite pumps size 7-9 for php4636. and like what was mentioned in this thread, upto sz10 only was released. thestaff (sheryl) told me that there would be some more omni lites coming. she's not sure bout the cw and the date but she told me theyll be receiving stocks.

for everyone's reference, here's the landline for reebok festival mall: (02) 8504084

yo jau hope these helps!

peace

Originally Posted by jrjmd

superswag,

the white CW of this one maybe? thats the ATR right?

This is Reebok The Pump "D-Time"
wink.gif

It was also released a couple of years ago here. A different colorway though.

Back
Top Bottom