but i need me some of these baaaad
381209422.jpg

and these
381209421.jpg

these too
381209420.jpg

add these as well while you're at it
381209419.jpg
Wow...Those were the days...If Reebok will release these again,they will give nike a stiff competition all over again..

^ same here, but was really disappointed when I learned that the Kamikaze 2010 isn't a retro of the I or IIs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

kamikaze 2010's are nice and all...

381209421.jpg

these too
381209420.jpg
PBA Guards like Bal David, Boybits Victoria, Vergel Meneses and Johnny Abarientos rocking this joint.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

Took advantage of my area of vicinity ...
tongue.gif

1zz4311.jpg

kbddds.jpg

dot1cw.jpg

rvgavm.jpg

It was released just last Sunday and 20% already applies. They said it was limited.
tongue.gif

Neither they are sure for future drops. Sizes left were 7-9.5
REEBOK's sizing is bigger compared to nikes. im a regular 10/10.5us and sometimes 11us in nikes. but i can fit in 9.5us in reeboks.

381209418.jpg

381209422.jpg

and these
381209421.jpg

these too
381209420.jpg

381209419.jpg
man, who could forget those?! unfortunately they wont retro tho OGs. not at least for the kamikazes, man.

it just shows how much reebok has fallen off.i can't even look at the monstrosities they churn out these days
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

381209418.jpg

381209422.jpg

and these
381209421.jpg

these too
381209420.jpg

381209419.jpg
yeah! those were pretty tight back in the days, man!

i remember i was obsessed with the shaqnosis back when i was in elementary.i pleaded,begged and made sure that my dad got me those shoes mostly cause of shaqof course but partly because of bal david
laugh.gif
gotta love that padjak J.to my dismay,my dad ended up getting me oly GH2's.i was beyond crushed.i will never give up on me lucking out andcoming across a DS pair someday.

^^
agree with you!
smile.gif
hope they drop here...miss those answers. i wore the lows thou before. now their leather is cracking and yellow. i hope they bring back theanswer III, IV and V! best answers of all the lineup of Iverson Reeboks!

also hope they drop the OG cw of the omnilites!
smile.gif
saw an old pair and its still intact but i remember putting rugby in it several years ago because the solewas falling apart hehe

Originally Posted by monase

sz 9 left as of 6pm

reebok was off my radar for the longest time but the thought of pumps and bringbacks makes my wallet hurt. ive wondered for so long why reebok didnt bring here the good stuff, like bringbacks, omnilites, pump furys. especially when their retros are on point in quality compared to JB n Nike.

let's go Reebok
i heard pump furys are coming, bro! and ofcourse more pump CWs!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

Pump omnilite size 8.5 on display @ Reebok, Megamall

i heard they only dropped 14 pairs. 5 went to megamall, the other 5 went to festival mall alabang, and who knows where the other 4 pairs went.

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Kamikaze!!!! Are there news they will retro Shaqnosis as well?
been turning heads with those new 2010 kamikazes, bro! i find them very comfortable. will try 'em for ballin' on out nextpractice!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom