2010 REEBOK UPDATES

COURT VICTORY PUMP now available for P7,495.- @ trinoma in 2 CWs....black(like dee browns) and royal blue(w/ speckled mid sole).

Originally Posted by kingferic

Reebok Festival:

Two new colorways of Zigtech are now available. White/Silver and White/Orange.

Both colorways of Pump Omni Lite Dee Brown's are also available.
bro, would you happen to know if there is a size 12 for the black dee browns?.. thanks.

also looking for a sz.12 pair of black cw Dee Brown pumps.. anyways what is the sizing of reebok pumps.. I wear sz.12's on other brands...

^^^

You should be fine with an 11.5. I wear size 10.5 in others but ten in reebok. Heck i can even fit a 9.5 and have a snug fit!

Originally Posted by superswag

old school sneaker heads, does any of you remember the name of the black/white pump shawn kemp wore circa 93-94 season before he start wearing the kamikazee? im pretty certain its not the omnilites and it has the hexalite/honeycomb technology plus shawn kemp's dunk logo.... cant seem to find pictures in the net but i'll definitely remember it when i see it... is it above the rim?

appreciate your inputs! thanks!
sorry if a little of topic but i remember posting a question and finally i found the shoes i was referring to. it was the reebok vertical iii, worn by shawn kemp and probably my favorite pumps! hope they retro this:

2nbemud.jpg

Available starting this weekend.
Reebok Zig Slash aka Do the John Wall.

zigslashv49615pair.jpg

zigslashv49616pair.jpg

Retail is 5,995 pesos.

just in case you're interested, saw Pumps omni lite yesterday, the shoe shop powerplant. cw ala aj V grapes. sorry didn't get a pic, cellie's almost dead.

I saw @ Reebok Trinoma Victory pump (i think) is @ 20% off plus lots of sneaks with 70% off

^both colorways of zig slash also available in g4 RHS also zig return trainers (black/silver/red and black/white sole) 4995 php. 

Originally Posted by lmns2

^both colorways of zig slash also available in g4 RHS also zig return trainers (black/silver/red and black/white sole) 4995 php. 

also available in reebok eastwood libis citywalk..

Originally Posted by lmns2

also available in reebok eastwood libis citywalk..

Any reebok store offering discount on Dee Brown black Omni lites? Visited megamall and eastwood, pumps are not discounted.

I believe those were released a few years back, Reebok doesn't even own the ATR brand anymore. Sorry to burst your bubble pal.

will the reebok x swizz beatz be released here this year?   this has grown on me a lot since ive since it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom