2010 REEBOK UPDATES

what's up ntpi? havent posted here in a while. 
embarassed.gif

im currently looking for a size 10 or 10.5 for this one. 
smokin.gif

2079b87.jpg

reebok eastwood has them but biggest was a sz9.

TIA guys. 
smile.gif

Master mackie thats the green one right? If yes i saw them last week at reebok festival mall. Give them a call to check if they still have your size: 8504084

Good luck man! Happy hunting!

Hahaha! That store is underrated! Just last dec i picked up a reebok classic all white evra there for only php1,700! Plus its 5mins away from work so if you need any info bout festi mall shoe stores holla at your boy!

Master mackie. They have a sz10 at titan @ 30off in case youre still looking for those green pumps!

Oh i think i only saw the white dee browns. Its @30% off as well.

Its best to call the store for a more reliable confirmation.

HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

Master mackie. They have a sz10 at titan @ 30off in case youre still looking for those green pumps!

30%off??
eek.gif
 good lookin out D!! thanks man! will try to fit that one out. 
pimp.gif

saw blk-white and white-red-blk cw of zig slash and blkack-green cw of omni lite pumps @ trinoma today.

Reebok festival mall on sale! dee brown pumps (home & away cw's) @ php4,396, other pump models on huge discounts as well, shoes with zigtech @ 20% off, and several cw's of kamikaze 2010 @ php3,000

HTH

was at reebok megamall last night, asked if reebok kamikaze will be released, staff said they will (March) but their company might again sell all the stocks ( wholesale with discount ) to Titan. just like what happened to the Reebok Questions. >D

Back
Top Bottom