2010 Senior Bowl Thread 1/30/2010

• Coming into this week Oklahoma State’s Perrish Cox was battling Patrick Robinson to be the #2 senior cornerback and based on what I’ve seen it hasn’t been close. Cox just continues to make plays and today he came away with two more interceptions in 11-on-11’s. Physically Cox is every bit as impressive as Robinson but, unlike the former Nole, Cox has shown the ability to translate that talent into big plays on the field. The first round is definitely within reach for Cox in my opinion.
pimp.gif

1st round P!

stop hyping up Brandon!!
we need him to fall far enough for the Lions to get him in the 2nd round
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but really though, I'd rather see him go to a good team and actually accomplish something
tired.gif

anyway, how does the playing time go in this game?
since there's 2 QBs for each team will they both get equal snaps or does it just go be the coaches discretion?

How they gonna have dude in spandex in those pictures? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOW Graham starts tearin it up.  Why he didn't do that for us the last few years.  lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

c8906b0837339f7cfbd2c13c5d765abf_terencecodycombinephoto.jpg

Ayo! I know this kid gets NO play from the ladies..
sick.gif

I dont care how many Millions you might make at the next level, who in there right mind would lay with that?

BG was pretty solid as a Junior. 20TFL and 10 sacks to compare with his 26 TFL and 10.5 sacks this year. Also had 8.5 sacks as a SOPH when he was still screwing around quite a bit. Kid has been very good at Michigan. Short arms are really the only thing holding him back, but if he is going to play OLB, watch out cuz he is strong as hell and knows how to use leverage very well. Don't know if he will have a Woodley type impact but if he gets in the right D, he might.

Seems like Tebow are late on the reads and throws.

Plus how does Daryl Washington of TCU plays for the North squad and Perrish Cox of Oklahoma State plays for the South?

Back
Top Bottom