2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

so kanye steps out wearing a pair of cement IV's and they are now being released. I saw kanye wearing a pair of Nikes from back tothe future II yesterday.They must be coming out next month too. Sorry for my "SMART" comment

Originally Posted by JAYS

^^^ why would you want to wait for another whole year for this to release... get out of here

some of us older cats with wives and lives have more important things to be spending our money on. i'd love me some white/cement IV's, but i can easilywait for them. "two bulls on a hill looking over a herd of cows. the son bull says "hey dad, let's run down and......"

IIIIIIFFFF these drop, i will purchase them. but they are not going to drop so i dont have my hopes up

eltouha wrote:
Originally Posted by JAYS

^^^ why would you want to wait for another whole year for this to release... get out of here

some of us older cats with wives and lives have more important things to be spending our money on. i'd love me some white/cement IV's, but i can easily wait for them. "two bulls on a hill looking over a herd of cows. the son bull says "hey dad, let's run down and......"

i hear ya! priorities change like the wind.
<--would cop another iv though.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't think these are dropping this year. I have seen all of the releases coming out between now and the end of 3rd quarter 2010 and none of these are slated to drop. So unless they drop in the 4th quarter (which I guess is a possibility), don't get your hopes up. And even then, I doubt they are dropping in the 4th quarter because according to my source (about as reliable as they get), the only retros that are slated (yet still unconfirmed) to drop are three colorways of the 13's.

633269e1ac0c211192f8e2cae6a89b16ab171f5b.gif

78736b5417f3076a1b789ea28494c7e0c09babf7.gif
8d6363a618bf04ae1a8e90e78a5fcd8a4dd7aadb.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Can't believe anything until it's actually on the jumpman website.

keep up on sneakernews

Originally Posted by workingclasskicks

cement 4's for me. still got my iii's from 2003.

yeah? cement 4's from 2003?... awkward silence...

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't think these are dropping this year. I have seen all of the releases coming out between now and the end of 3rd quarter 2010 and none of these are slated to drop. So unless they drop in the 4th quarter (which I guess is a possibility), don't get your hopes up. And even then, I doubt they are dropping in the 4th quarter because according to my source (about as reliable as they get), the only retros that are slated (yet still unconfirmed) to drop are three colorways of the 13's.

633269e1ac0c211192f8e2cae6a89b16ab171f5b.gif

78736b5417f3076a1b789ea28494c7e0c09babf7.gif
8d6363a618bf04ae1a8e90e78a5fcd8a4dd7aadb.gif

nerd.gif

I like this. All 3 of them will be copped if they drop

i doubt they are all coming out this year but if its true i can't wait, they are all of my favorite colorways (except the xs, comes second after the powderblue) so i wouldnt be able to pass on any of them..... the white red and black xiiis up there^^^^^ look niceeeee too
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom