2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Those pictures are old as hell man. Those pictures actually came from NT.

Edit: I think somebody here on NT said that they were fake too.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't think these are dropping this year. I have seen all of the releases coming out between now and the end of 3rd quarter 2010 and none of these are slated to drop. So unless they drop in the 4th quarter (which I guess is a possibility), don't get your hopes up. And even then, I doubt they are dropping in the 4th quarter because according to my source (about as reliable as they get), the only retros that are slated (yet still unconfirmed) to drop are three colorways of the 13's.

633269e1ac0c211192f8e2cae6a89b16ab171f5b.gif

78736b5417f3076a1b789ea28494c7e0c09babf7.gif
8d6363a618bf04ae1a8e90e78a5fcd8a4dd7aadb.gif

nerd.gif

I like this. All 3 of them will be copped if they drop
Hmm.........Mike Bibby did wear the bottom two 13's against the Cavs last week.
If only......

Why are these 13s a Shock to you guys? Holoflow, Myself, Rick told you guys that these are dropping since last year. Sigh whatever, you guys sure love to callDucktales, until it happens

I need to copp another pair of the bred 13s so i can rock my retros more, on another note those playoff 13s look fresh. If they all drop bred 13s, and playoff13s x2 each haha.

X only for me. actually i need to see pics of these to see how bad JB messed up. haha

Originally Posted by bam528

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Can't believe anything until it's actually on the jumpman website.

keep up on sneakernews

Originally Posted by workingclasskicks

cement 4's for me. still got my iii's from 2003.

yeah? cement 4's from 2003?... awkward silence...
take a seat dog

no bred xiii's please....already got the og's ds for under $250 recently not sure why jb would +retro them.
JB needs to hurry up and give me some X's.....I would go crazy over them more than the concord's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holoflow

UPDATED 6-8-2009
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO "Playoff"
tentatively scheduled for a March 19-20th QK release. (US release followed by a delayed Asia/Euro launch?)
Reason I don't say March 20th, is because March 20th is the beginning of the 2nd quarter "Summer '10" for Nike/JB and may delay things.
Black/Varsity-Red-White
$150
*No pictures, I am only referencing a QK .PDF handout*
take it for what it is worth, not set in stone.
Been waiting for the Playoff 13s.. Good thing I kept this for reference
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

UPDATED 6-8-2009
tentatively scheduled for a March 19-20th QK release. (US release followed by a delayed Asia/Euro launch?)
Reason I don't say March 20th, is because March 20th is the beginning of the 2nd quarter "Summer '10" for Nike/JB and may delay things.
Black/Varsity-Red-White
$150
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

UPDATED 6-8-2009
Black/Varsity-Red-White
$150
pimp.gif
Thanks for bringing this info back. What's a QK release? When I first read, I thought it said Quickstrike, but that's QS.

13's again?
grin.gif

i still got my pairs literally DS from 05'

only ones that can stand for a retro is da all star color.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Why are these 13s a Shock to you guys? Holoflow, Myself, Rick told you guys that these are dropping since last year. Sigh whatever, you guys sure love to call Ducktales, until it happens
Rick never said anything about 13's.
The only thing he said was the Chicago 10's and those turned out to be fakes so that dude isn't a good source.

i doubt they gonna drop them 4's, they gonna change them, even without the nike on the back, i hope they dont change them too much, those are like thegrails i never had

Originally Posted by blahzee

Are people still buying GARBAGE QUALITY Jordans?
Surveys says: "YES". Most people who buy Jordans aren't sneakerheads anyway and those people don't really care for quality. Idon't think "Quality" means anything any more in todays world.

Back
Top Bottom