2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Its their 25th Anniversary....They need to drop that, AND MORE, if they want to resuscitate the image of their brand among sneaker enthusiasts...I hope this year turns out alot of releases and they use the SpaceJams as a turning point to finally make some good decisions in the new decade...back to the good colorways for retro
"their brand among sneaker enthusiats" ??? What?

Really? Jordan Brand passed $1 Billion in sales this year and concluded the year with a $175 riot causing release with 100% sell outs in the vast majority of locations nationwide...

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

BTW...I can confirm that NONE of these releases are confirmed for 2010...

JM

Did any of y'all read what JM posted, or did y'all not understand it because he wasn't typing in gorilla?

Originally Posted by DJMano34

the wht/cement 4s will not release this year. any speculation over that kanye pic is bogus. Ye is wearing the 2000 retro model. Chicagos are slated for a 2010 release but anything can change. cement 3 have a high probability of not dropping.

what's up with this Debbie Downer attitude.

we gotta be optimistic about news like this.

And how are people spewing information about Kanye's shoes as if they examined his feet the day that photo was taken.

If there's anything we know about Kanye is that he WORKS WITH NIKE (not many celebs can say that).

I mean... look at those ash-free VI's he received with the NIKE AIR on the heel...

for Mr. West... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Its their 25th Anniversary....They need to drop that, AND MORE, if they want to resuscitate the image of their brand among sneaker enthusiasts...I hope this year turns out alot of releases and they use the SpaceJams as a turning point to finally make some good decisions in the new decade...back to the good colorways for retro

Really? Jordan Brand passed $1 Billion in sales this year and concluded the year with a $175 riot causing release with 100% sell outs in the vast majority of locations nationwide...

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

JM
well i think this thread can be closed unless someone comes up with more legit info ....

with jordans like these, you need to REALLLLLLY do your research before posting, cuz you just caused a serious stir amongst members and projecting false hope

so not really much of legit conformation on these... hope these drop toward the end of the years so i could cop.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

JM

Did any of y'all read what JM posted, or did y'all not understand it because he wasn't typing in gorilla?
"Not confirmed" is not the same thing as "Not in the works". I swear, eveytime someone comes into this section with a"lead", everybody finds some reason to discredit it. Same thing happened with the Space Jams, True Blue IIIs, and Black/Carolina XIIs. Someoneprovided info, and almost everyone called ducktales. I swear, some JB forum regulars find reasons to not be happy
smh.gif

Whether or not the rumor is true...I'm finding a pair of cement IV's regardless! they're just too smooth!

I don't think these are dropping this year. I have seen all of the releases coming out between now and the end of 3rd quarter 2010 and none of these areslated to drop. So unless they drop in the 4th quarter (which I guess is a possibility), don't get your hopes up. And even then, I doubt they are droppingin the 4th quarter because according to my source (about as reliable as they get), the only retros that are slated (yet still unconfirmed) to drop are threecolorways of the 13's.

I would cop the III's and IV's, they are my two favorite jordans. I doubt that JB will release anything that we really want though, probably just morefusions and a couple new hybrids

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't think these are dropping this year. I have seen all of the releases coming out between now and the end of 3rd quarter 2010 and none of these are slated to drop. So unless they drop in the 4th quarter (which I guess is a possibility), don't get your hopes up. And even then, I doubt they are dropping in the 4th quarter because according to my source (about as reliable as they get), the only retros that are slated (yet still unconfirmed) to drop are three colorways of the 13's.
Really? Interesting. I bet it'll be the Playoffs and 2 retro+ colorways. Just my prediction.

i wish i started getting my retros in 1999, not 2000....

i need those wht/blk 4s
along with a wht/red/blk 1 "true high" and the wht/blk/red 6 that is confirmed already

the wht/cement 3 might be the only shoe i would cop twice ('03...)

If this is true, we all going to be broke. I need those 3's and 4's. smh @ myself. I had both reto's of those, unbelievable trades I got for bothof those and whind up selling both of them soon after. The quality on the 4's was crazy, Chicago X's are a must cop too.

Back
Top Bottom