2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

2010 really is a big year for sneaker co. not just jordans and nike.
its been discussed over and over again, 2010 is the year of good/shocking release.
right now its all rumors but watch out for last half of this year until first quarter 2011, shoe companys' are antitcipating this year
ITS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR JORDAN SNEAKERHEADS, BETTER SAVE UP BECAUSE JULY 2010 - MARCH 2011, JORDAN BRAND WILL RELEASE
A FURY OF JORDANS THAT'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

13's again?
grin.gif

i still got my pairs literally DS from 05'

only ones that can stand for a retro is da all star color.

My Flints are DS as well. Only XIII's I want are the White/Red joints. They bleed crazy, but the OG's were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

13's again?
grin.gif

i still got my pairs literally DS from 05'

only ones that can stand for a retro is da all star color.

I got some DS from 98.
happy.gif

Ill be copping all them XIIIs thats for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Why are these 13s a Shock to you guys? Holoflow, Myself, Rick told you guys that these are dropping since last year. Sigh whatever, you guys sure love to call Ducktales, until it happens
Thats the homie

Ive seen Kanyes girl in person when she had long black hair and she was a knockout. That new look is horrendous!

These XIII's haven't been Retro Yet Right? I Was Just thinking about these Joints.

I really hope this is true...But only time will tell. From the sounds of it...it looks like JB is retroing a lot of stuff this year. I dont know whats true andwhats not.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill be copping all them XIIIs thats for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Why are these 13s a Shock to you guys? Holoflow, Myself, Rick told you guys that these are dropping since last year. Sigh whatever, you guys sure love to call Ducktales, until it happens
Thats the homie

He's the Homie indeed, always keeps it 100

still got og black/red 13s in nice condition
just sold my og white/reds will cop if they fixed the bleeding
black/white 13s will be copped if they release

At people overlooking JM's post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sad, very sad.

He's like 1 of the rare few left on this forum, who has credible sources.

He's the one who said the Space Jams would release on December 23rd, and people discredited, and look what happened.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Can't believe anything until it's actually on the jumpman website.
But you will believe these websites because...?
There are a few people who will drop notable information here in this very forum and thread, months in advance from the jumpman website or any other sneakerwebsite that claim it as their info.

They are going to copy and paste the info provided, and twist the words so it looks different from all the other sneaker websites that take info from Niketalk.
I still dont get why people say "I don't believe it until i see pics"
Then all of a sudden praise those other websites.

Back
Top Bottom