:::2011-2012 Houston Texans Fans Thread:::

that Phins game was bitter sweet, i feel like a game like that we wouldve lost last year, we always lose games were supposed to dominate the other team in, hopefully seeing NO on the field is gonna get them running on all gears, i would love to finish 4 - 0 for the month but i see us 3 - 1 which would be great.

Originally Posted by blackxme

The Texans worked out six free agents on Tuesday, including defensive end Vernon Gholston, a former first-round draft choice. chron

Ummm....why would we work an underachieving bust out? We already got rid of Travis Johnson & Amobi Okoye, this is moving backwards.

And yea, I have a feeling the Texans really will have to put up points based on the run defense, they definitely need to get that fixed fast, before
other teams start getting confidence like that. We should just attacked Brees regardless, and still watch out for draw plays and screens.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by blackxme

The Texans worked out six free agents on Tuesday, including defensive end Vernon Gholston, a former first-round draft choice. chron

Ummm....why would we work an underachieving bust out? We already got rid of Travis Johnson & Amobi Okoye, this is moving backwards.

And yea, I have a feeling the Texans really will have to put up points based on the run defense, they definitely need to get that fixed fast, before
other teams start getting confidence like that. We should just attacked Brees regardless, and still watch out for draw plays and screens.

yooooo i wouldnt have told you how to make a sig if you had told me you were gonna put the seahawks and spurs in there
30t6p3b.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got family out in Seattle too man.

Oh, Texans resign Tim Bulman and put Roc Carmichael on IR.

laugh.gif
Was always a fan of David Robinson, Timmy, Tony Parker and Sean Elliot, and of course Robert Horry & Mario Elie from their Rockets
days. I would also support the Mavs, if I didn't have a strong overpowering dislike for the Cowboys. Me being a fan of Dirk, Marion, and Kidd
can't even sway me to support anything Dallas related
laugh.gif

I actually always liked Manu's game, I know people hate him on here but dude is fun to watch on the court.
I don't care for the spurs though. And I simply can't stand Dallas teams because of their fans.
sick.gif

^^^I like Manu too, just never really paid him much attention unless he's flopping (shout out to Scola
laugh.gif
)

This should be a real good game tomorrow. Schaub can attack that secondary if he gets protected, and we'll definitely need to
have our running game going for the bootlegs/play actions. I'm hoping the defense can put keep the heat on Brees, we don't
need him getting into rhythm any time. My body is ready for this game
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
at the astros

Oh it's just that, the L's. I only vaguely follow baseball, so seeing "Astros reach history" with their 102nd loss what
just hilarious and (sort of) caught me off guard.

I mean if you can go to Andre outside the 10s why not go to him inside the 10s. Other than that I can't even complain about the 1st half.

That and keeping an eye on Sproles lol.

This one hurt, but I'm a Texans fan. That god damn redzone offense. And Schuab is always good for a costly turnover at a critical time. And let's face it we all knew this was going to be a stretch of tough games. If they win next week we'll be alright.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Wanna talk !%*@ soooo bad.....but I'm waiting on an inevitable loss from my colts

You're going to have to sit this season out bruh

Back
Top Bottom