2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

pimp.gif

How bout dem Buffalo Bills eh?

I wonder if Dolphins fans will still come around this thread when they go 0-6 in division play this year...

Edit: and just like that  y'all down 6-0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, #%@@ my life.
laugh.gif
Jaamal Charles with his newly torn-ACL, asked to start on short notice at QB for the Chiefs > Henne.

i really don't want to face fitzpatrick with our defense
laugh.gif

hope tom has 50 points in him this week

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, #%@@ my life.
laugh.gif
Jaamal Charles with his newly torn-ACL, asked to start on short notice at QB for the Chiefs > Henne.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]couldn't help but [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what in the blue hell is going on man?!?![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And there's no excuse... O-Coord is calling a great game. People are not executing what so ever.[/color]

O-line, D-line, LB core, secondary, tight ends, receivers, where do you want me to start?
laugh.gif

Tony is going to be sleeping with 'da' fishes soon.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Henne with Jamaal Charles's ACL >>>>>>> Pick 6.  Must be nice to face Romo and McCown back to back to start the year. 
laugh.gif
  Who the hell did we piss off in the NFL to get Brady, Schaub, and Rivers in the first 4 weeks?  Jesus. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Finns, I think it's pretty clear that Tony is getting clipped.  I don't know what they do after that then, we're young, and have talent, but not sure what a new regime change will mean overall.  Tear it apart, or try to build on what's there already? Guess it depends on who it is coming in. 

The defense started to play better in the secondary at least, but Vontae needs to quit cramping up, or pulling @#$% and stay on the damn field.  Allen helped out a lot, you could tell.  No more #27 runnin for his life to miss tackles. 
laugh.gif

Our tackling has been poor too, we need to finish tackles.  But the biggest thing, we need some damn turnovers.  That's how Houston got us, a tipped int.  Without that short field, we held them pretty well.  Carp misses 2 chippys, and that's game.  Same as last year, we're right there, we have games within our reach, but make one mistake, and it's over.  The Thomas fumble was another, on a great 15 yard run.  Just go down and get to the next play, no need to keep fighting for yards on a play like that. 
30t6p3b.gif

Tony may be in jeopardy, but the team plays hard and has shown flashes.  Maybe it will start this week as we face a lesser QB than the first 2 weeks. 

The Dolphins have enough good players to win, they just are not executing. Granted Houston and NE are two good teams, but I'm not going to make excuses. A loss is a loss regardless. I thought the Dolphins had a chance to go anywhere from 11-5 to 5-11, I'm thinking the latter is probably what they are heading to.

Thomas showed flashes of good running. Marshall had a decent game. Henne was...not good. Bush is being used in the wrong way. Reggie Bush is not an inside runner. They need to move him around, get some screens going, or line him up at receiver and do something like that. But no...3 runs straight up the middle.
30t6p3b.gif
I just don't get.

Pats look unstoppable.

Bills look like the most fun team to watch this year.

Jets...eff em.
happy.gif

Have we lined up Reggi in the slot even once yet?  Gates and Bush on one side, Marshall and Bess on the other, keep Fasano in on the right side to help block, or even use him as a full back and give him a second to choose which side needs backup, Bush and Bess runnin underneath while Marsh and Gates run deeper routes, would open the field up pretty nicely. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Have we lined up Reggi in the slot even once yet?  Gates and Bush on one side, Marshall and Bess on the other, keep Fasano in on the right side to help block, or even use him as a full back and give him a second to choose which side needs backup, Bush and Bess runnin underneath while Marsh and Gates run deeper routes, would open the field up pretty nicely. 

That makes sense.  And because it makes sense, it will never happen.  

Daboll calling against his old team has to give us an advantage. 1-2 after this week.

regardless of what happens, ill still be at The Met week 6 with my Zack Thomas jersey. anyone at that Monday night game can feel free to come at me.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Can't wait till the dolphins lose to the jets and bills so their idiot fans can stop posting
pimp.gif
Can't wait until your America Online free trail membership CD expires so you can stop posting dumb comments.  Gotta be running low on minutes by now.

the bills are off to a nice start...but id like to see where they are after week 8

Back
Top Bottom