2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

So, 3 weeks in and the Dolphins still have NO CLUE what to do with Reggie Bush. 
sick.gif

Hint, use the %!!!@%%*$!++* slot you idiots.  Jesus. 

We threw him a single pass yesterday, and the "screen" attempt they wanted to try was soooooo obvious, multiple linebackers ran to Bush instead of Henne 1 second after the snap. 
30t6p3b.gif

We STILL runnin that dude up the middle to get killed instead of off the edges, we still don't use him enough in the return game which is where he would be most deadly.  I mean, damn coaches, figure this @#$% out.  It's like having Ginn all over again, the coaching staff has no idea how to use him.  Quit decoying him, USE him you damn morons. 

We have players playing well, and coaches making horrible decisions.  And it's pissing me off.  Loose to Brady, ok.  Lose to Schaub, eh, whatever.  Lost to McCoy when you DOMINATE the entire game, unacceptable.  Sparano shoulda been fired before he left the field. 

atleast Thomas is starting to get his legs under him. you would think that would make Bush even MORE of a threat. split backs. Bush in motion more. i think we have to run this team ourselves.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

atleast Thomas is starting to get his legs under him. you would think that would make Bush even MORE of a threat. split backs. Bush in motion more. i think we have to run this team ourselves.

the playcalling is atrocious. 
30t6p3b.gif

The Bills are the best team in N.Y./AFC East.

Spoiler [+]
sllied.gif

1564299_o.gif

bill-belichick-loss.jpg

DD_SPARANO_1_1-150x150.jpg

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Sigh....
30t6p3b.gif

THIS .... 0-3 but at the end of the day, Henne isnt losing these games for us thankfully 

True.  These coaches need to go.  Players are doing well.  Henne is playing well, the recievers are making great catches.  Thomas runs hard. 

But the play-calling, the mis-use of Reggie Bush, and the Defensive mishaps are killing us.

Damn it's disappointing.

Congrats to Buffalo....I'm rooting for you guys.  (no shame)

Dolphin fans, ya'll do me a favor.  I got a gig writin for a DolphinsDraft website.  Pretty cool actually, it's a group effort between all 4 teams in the division.  A Patriots guy owns it and runs it all, hires different guys for each team to do the writing, scouting, mock drafts and what not.  If any of you want to check it out, it's simply names, miamidolphinsdraft.com  My first article was posted this week, was a write up about the loss to the Browns. 

Imagine my timing joing a draft website if we go really deep into the tank and come up with a top 3 pick next year. 
eek.gif
  I'll be a writin fool. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dolphin fans, ya'll do me a favor.  I got a gig writin for a DolphinsDraft website.  Pretty cool actually, it's a group effort between all 4 teams in the division.  A Patriots guy owns it and runs it all, hires different guys for each team to do the writing, scouting, mock drafts and what not.  If any of you want to check it out, it's simply names, miamidolphinsdraft.com  My first article was posted this week, was a write up about the loss to the Browns. 

Imagine my timing joing a draft website if we go really deep into the tank and come up with a top 3 pick next year. 
eek.gif
  I'll be a writin fool. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea CP I saw that you tweeted that last week. Been so busy with my wedding I never got around the chance to say congrats. I'll definitely look into that site for you fam and keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

For the first time in a LONG time, the Bills sit on top of the AFC East 2 weeks in a row 
pimp.gif

It is REAL quiet in here.
nerd.gif
Someone has to win between the Jets and Dolphins next week.
laugh.gif

What happened to this thread? Dolphins still suck and I guarantee Jets put on a show against Buffalo after their bye.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

What happened to this thread? Dolphins still suck and I guarantee Jets put on a show against Buffalo after their bye.
the jets, dolphins both suck...their fans have nothing to jaw about. the bills are coming back down to earth...their lone fan gets quiet. NE sitting atop the division as usual...their fans have just ridden the sidelines and enjoyed the lulz.

add that all up and well...crickets
laugh.gif

and yes, im trying to incite the other fans in the division
laugh.gif

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-a-game-of-bros.gif

God have mercy on Jets fan souls if we get Luck and they have Sanchez still.  I'll pray for them, no I won't. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, Sparano is better than I imagined.  Only he could lose to Tim Tebow up 15 with 3 minutes left, at home. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

CP, that kind of collapse had to be intentional...

"Fellas, if you win this game, NOBODY makes the team next year, NOBODY!!!!" - sparano's speech pre onsides kick

The only reason I can't buy that is then why wouldn't you play it safe and have Marshall out there to drop the onside kick? 

Or would that be too obvious? 
nerd.gif
  Hmmmm. 

@#$% this season makin me think like this. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

my dude smashed bibi, no doubt
pimp.gif

roll.gif

our local sports talk called her up. she is THE dumbest girl i've ever listened to. and i'm not buying her "nothing happened" story for one second

Have we slacked on this thread, or is it just me?

This should the S&T Thread of the 2011 Fall/Winter.

This thread has slowed down because everything is going as expected.

Pats are on top of the division
Dolphins are in pure "Suck for Luck" mode
Bills are good, but not as great as everyone thought
Jets are well on they're way to being 8-8

Things are pretty much business as usual.

Back
Top Bottom