2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

aww the phins think they're actually contending for the division this year, that's so cute.  
That's cold blooded
laugh.gif

I don't think we contend for the division this year, but I think our defense is going to be better than New Yorks.  And I'm being serious. 

The thing the Jets have is Revis, a huge name people can throw around, Miami doesn't have that name.  But in terms of 11 man squads, and then Nolan v Rex callin the plays, I think the Phins have more players that can do some things than the Jets.  Rex just goes all out more than Nolan does. 

We'll see, it should be fun to watch over the course of the year how overrated their D is while ours stays underrated. 

Maybe I just think that cuz Sanchise always looks like he's about to be benched when he plays us, and Henne is always smilin playin the Jets D.  *shrugs* 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't think we contend for the division this year, but I think our defense is going to be better than New Yorks.  And I'm being serious. 

The thing the Jets have is Revis, a huge name people can throw around, Miami doesn't have that name.  But in terms of 11 man squads, and then Nolan v Rex callin the plays, I think the Phins have more players that can do some things than the Jets.  Rex just goes all out more than Nolan does. 

We'll see, it should be fun to watch over the course of the year how overrated their D is while ours stays underrated. 

Maybe I just think that cuz Sanchise always looks like he's about to be benched when he plays us, and Henne is always smilin playin the Jets D.  *shrugs* 

your D will b tough this year, I dont c it being better than the Jets tho, year 3 with Rex, only lost Ellis who is more than replaceable with Wilkerson and K ellis......and Henne has had 2 good games against the Jets, one was without Revis n the other he did play a hell of a game, hes also played 2 pathetic games against em....I cant call the D overrated when they have been number 1 and 3 so far under Rex but their r deff spots to attack em and Miami has done that

IMMA BE AT MOES IN  COCONUT GROVE WATCHING THE GAME
WITH MY BRADY JERSEY 
pimp.gif

DAT ALTERCATION , I WILL BE IN IT

^
roll.gif

CP, I think if you look at the schedule, there's not a reason to not contend. Games against the Skins, Bills twice, Browns, and Raiders should be W's. Again, if Sparoni wants to stick around, he's "gotta do what he gotta do" to keep the Sopranos in South Florida. That means beating the teams that should be beat. Bada bing, fist pump

how did i miss this thread
laugh.gif

look foward to this

tom-brady-hurt.jpg

and this

8664536.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

and alittle bit o dis

tom_brady--300x300.jpg

hope Tammy's ready

images

that playoff pat on the back and maybe next year speech is coming

Tom-Brady-after-New-York--007.jpg

and nobody cares bout these guys

ralph-wilson_stadium-300x218.jpg

Originally Posted by Sequan

Are there ANY bills fans on NT?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Coming out as a Bills fan has got to be harder than a gay kid coming out to his parents.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Sequan

Are there ANY bills fans on NT?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Coming out as a Bills fan has got to be harder than telling a gay kid coming out to his parents.
just cold-blooded 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't post too much but i'm a bills fan. Run D should be improved with Dareus, Williams and Barnett.  If Merriman stays healthy the d will be much improved. however the right side of the offensive line will be a +#!# show

Brady, Sanchez, and.... (insert Dolphins crappy QB at the moment) are gonna need lots of PK's after this dude comes rolling in
large_MarcellDareiusceleb.JPG

and if.... somehow if... they dodge Dareus

they still gotta worry about this dude coming in full blast (no ayo)
Shawne-Merriman-Enjoying-Beach-Miami-0uZzNkFUJUPl.jpg

COME AT ME BRO

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

they still gotta worry about this dude coming in full blast (no ayo)
Shawne-Merriman-Enjoying-Beach-Miami-0uZzNkFUJUPl.jpg

COME AT ME BRO

only person that's worried about him coming full blast is her

I'm ready for a great fight for the division between us and the Pats.
pimp.gif

Good luck to the other 2 teams trying to reach .500  and battle for 3rd
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom