2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

6ac16348d703ed4aeecd31548e164957ab087272.gif
They both lack velocity, but a majority of Flacco's passes look like lobs to me
eyes.gif
His long, lanky arms cause that. I've seen both play in person, Joe unibrow's passes have much more velocity. Sanchez throws complete Fiedler-like rainbow passes, especially on deep passes.
Talk about delusional
roll.gif

I love the hate from the Dolphin fans

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

alright ladies, class is about to start. pay attention...
hopefully y'all took notes on that clinic

roll.gif
im kidding obviously, yes i know, preseason

and did dude really say flacco lacks an arm? and that sanchez has more of an arm
roll.gif

Bills trade Lee Evans and a pick to the Giants for Osi Umenyiora and Buffalo's defense is about to take the AFC east by storm...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Bills trade Lee Evans and a pick to the Giants for Osi Umenyiora and Buffalo's defense is about to take the AFC east by storm...
indifferent.gif

When the Pats go at us, as much as I hate them...at least they have a leg to stand on.
When the Dolphin fans go at us though...$#!@ is straight comedy.

Originally Posted by Diego

When the Pats go at us, as much as I hate them...at least they have a leg to stand on.
Why is that? Let's run this down:
-Jets are 1-4 in the last 5 games vs. the Phins.

-Jets have not won a SB, or been to one, since 1969.
-Phins have not won a SB since 1974. Last played in one in 1985.
-Pats have not won a SB since 2005. Last played in one in 2008.

-Jets have 1 SB appearance, 1 win.
-Phins have 5 SB appearances, 2 wins.
-Pats have 6 SB appearances, 3 wins.

If ANYONE should not be talking, it's Jest fans.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sayin. 
laugh.gif

And I only throw jokes at Jets fans because it's funny to me.  They don't matter in the grand scheme of things, if they weren't in my division I wouldn't even think of them, good or not.  They're set up pretty decent right now, but they'll find a way to Jet it at some point and go back to bein 4-12 again for a while, then it'll get much quieter 'round here. 

And they give me this vibe like the Cowboys did a couple years ago, this supposed super bowl built team, but one tough loss early and it could send them into a 6-10 season and a lot of question marks as to what the hell happened.  That may just be the NFL in a nutshell, but I simply don't trust alot of their key people.  Rex gambles too much (can be good and can be bad) Sanchez is, well, Sanchez and if LT finally falls off they are down to just Holmes/Keller and Greene and 2 of those guys depend on Sanchez. 
sick.gif

I saw someone on the last page reference us actin like we'll win the division, no, I haven't said that even once, but Jet fans need to face the harsh reality, you're a lot closer to our level, than you are a SB level.  A LOT closer.  People need to readjust their expectations in New York, but I know that isn't New York sports fans ways, so, enjoy the big letdown everbody but you knows is coming. 
laugh.gif

That's funny. The Jets have a couple good seasons and all of a sudden ya'll act like they are untouchable. Sanchez is trash. Stop acting like he is so great, there are plenty of QBs that make it to the playoffs because of defense and running game (see Trent Dilfer).

Rex Ryan puts his foot in his mouth so much, his teeth got a membership at Footlocker.

Jets fans kill me...matter of fact all NEW YORK fans kill me. That little sense of entitlement ya'll have is real funny and cute. Jet's aint won a title in 43 (FOURTY-THREE) years. And if it wasn't for that ONE title ya'll would be the Cleveland Browns. The Mets? 25 years.  The Knicks? 38 years.  If it wasn't for the Yankees buying trophies, and the Giants couple of chips over the past 25 years, the so-called "sports mecca" wouldn't be too much of a sport's anything.  Can you say that about Miami?  Yeah, thought so.

Oh yeah, and let's not mention 1972. 17-0. Superbowl Champs.  Period. And don't tell me we "live in the past" cause truly, everything that has happened until you read this sentence is the "past".

So please stop acting like the Jets are nothing more than a flash in the pan. Ya'll will have a couple of good seasons and then it's back to the bottom of the pile.

I won't sit here and say the Dolphins haven't had some bad seasons, and are mediocre right now, but I know we seem to beat the Jets and Pats almost every year.

And the Patriots fans, ya'll have had a good run. I commend you for that. But let's not forget how HORRIBLE the Pats were about 10 years ago when they had Christopher Columbus on their helmets, and had Steve Grogan at QB. How funny you all forget.

We're at 100% when it comes to superbowl appearances and victories.

pimp.gif

Some would call that perfection.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

So is Tampa Bay, New Orleans, and Baltimore.  Big deal. 
laugh.gif

Buffalo is perfect in their Superbowl appearances too.  
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Look how much thought you tow put into trying to prove that the Dolphins are a worthy o! pponent. AFC Finals two years in a row man. What have the Dolphins done for you lately other than sell our merchandise in your stadium?

We're at 100% when it comes to superbowl appearances and victories.
pimp.gif

Some would call that perfection.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Congrats on being the first runners up in the AFC the last two years.  Will you guys be setting up anniversaries for those losses 10 years from now? 

I may just switch it up and root for ya'll to get to the AFC title game and lose again this year, 3 years in a row, would be like the Buffalo Bills of the 90's, but even less successful.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Flacco as an individual talent is absolutely better than Girl 6.  No question.  Flac may just not have the intangibles/coaching/outside influence to help him in the same way. 

And make no mistake, it is impressive what Sanchise has done the past 2 years.  He's almost surpassed Dilfer in terms of bums winning big games, but Trent does have the bigger victory so for now he holds the mantle. 
laugh.gif

I know I have to be the ONLY Bills fan on NT.........
ohwell.gif

I am not expecting much, but they will at least split with the Dolphins like they do most of the time.

Run defense will be a little bit better, but I am not expecting much.

Merriman, Barnett, and Dareus will free up Kyle Williams to have another Pro Bowl year.

If Spiller does ANYTHING this year, they might win 5 or 6 games.....
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

wow the little brother syndrome in here is hilarious and whats even funnier is we're all suffering from it
laugh.gif

well except those 2 or 3 %%$! don't stink patriot fans .

i swear this is gonna be my favorite thread this winter .....

laugh.gif
funny how u bring up the last 5 games....how bout the stretch from 1998-2009 where the Jets were 17-4 againts the fish?....and dont try n say ne thing all time because the Dolphins have a losing record against the Jets

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

I'm sayin. 
laugh.gif

And I only throw jokes at Jets fans because it's funny to me.  They don't matter in the grand scheme of things, if they weren't in my division I wouldn't even think of them, good or not.  They're set up pretty decent right now, but they'll find a way to Jet it at some point and go back to bein 4-12 again for a while, then it'll get much quieter 'round here. 

And they give me this vibe like the Cowboys did a couple years ago, this supposed super bowl built team, but one tough loss early and it could send them into a 6-10 season and a lot of question marks as to what the hell happened.  That may just be the NFL in a nutshell, but I simply don't trust alot of their key people.  Rex gambles too much (can be good and can be bad) Sanchez is, well, Sanchez and if LT finally falls off they are down to just Holmes/Keller and Greene and 2 of those guys depend on Sanchez. 
sick.gif

I saw someone on the last page reference us actin like we'll win the division, no, I haven't said that even once, but Jet fans need to face the harsh reality, you're a lot closer to our level, than you are a SB level.  A LOT closer.  People need to readjust their expectations in New York, but I know that isn't New York sports fans ways, so, enjoy the big letdown everbody but you knows is coming. 
laugh.gif
I guess being in the Afc championship is closer to 7-9 than the super bowl right?.
laugh.gif
 good try

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

laugh.gif

I'm sayin. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
I guess being in the Afc championship is closer to 7-9 than the super bowl right?.
laugh.gif
 good try

What do 7-9 and AFC Championship game loser have in common?  Same amount of trophys.

roll.gif
good try.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

I'm sayin. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good try

What do 7-9 and AFC Championship game loser have in common?  Same amount of trophys.

roll.gif
good try.
no *+%*....in the grand scheme of things it means nada...but 2 say the Jets r closer to a 7-9 team than a Super Bowl team when they have been 1 game away from that "Super Bowl" 2 years in a row is idiotic

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I know I have to be the ONLY Bills fan on NT.........
ohwell.gif

I am not expecting much, but they will at least split with the Dolphins like they do most of the time.

Run defense will be a little bit better, but I am not expecting much.

Merriman, Barnett, and Dareus will free up Kyle Williams to have another Pro Bowl year.

If Spiller does ANYTHING this year, they might win 5 or 6 games.....
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I've decided Bills fans cannot participate in this thread.

Spoiler [+]
jk

On the news that Burress is shutdown because of his ankle injury:

kingjoe1 says:Aug 12, 2011 12:59 PM
He probably hurt his ankles grabbing them for the last 2 years.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom