2011 AFC East Season Thread vol. 2

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

you think that bills fan killed himself after they lost?
laugh.gif

I wouldn't doubt it
roll.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I really wonder how anybody can talk with confidence when their starting QB is Mark Sanchez.

he's only gon to 2 straight AFC title games first two years in the league, tied for most road playoff wins alltime .......

hop off the

Mexican+Chorizo+La+Mexicana.jpg

No Dolphin fan should be allowed to talk trash when Sun Life Stadium was selling Jets t-shirts just a few weeks ago.

6a00d83451b26169e2014e89fe04c0970d-pi

patriots and jets battle for the division.

i think the patriots will be somewhere between the 09 team and last years team and end with 11-12 wins.

the jets win around 11 games

the dolphins are the biggest question mark, there anywhere from a 7 win team to a 10 win team.

the bills will be the bills

I really wonder how anybody can talk with confidence when their starting QB is Mark Sanchez.
roll.gif
Was JUST about to post that. #%@% talking #%@% with a QB just as bad, if not worse.
laugh.gif

Not to mention that little $@#% is going to be throwing to a 43-year old receiver, an overrated drunk, and a guy who was rotting in jail for 3 years. Taking a step back.

Originally Posted by bkmac

No Dolphin fan should be allowed to talk trash when Sun Life Stadium was selling Jets t-shirts just a few weeks ago.

6a00d83451b26169e2014e89fe04c0970d-pi
eek.gif
roll.gif

Dolphins fans should just exit the thread and never return

Btw we love that you hate us
pimp.gif

Am I the one declaring that my team will win the division? No.

To be honest, I think the Patriots will win the division again. Obviously I HOPE the Jets win it, but I'm not gonna sit here and lie to myself like every other homer on NT.

Originally Posted by onewearz

he's only gon to 2 straight AFC title games first two years in the league, tied for most road playoff wins alltime .......

hop off the

Lettuce be real here, Mark Sanchez had the most minimal impact of any QB leading his team to the AFC title game of any QB that I can remember.  Dude isn't a star, he is average at best.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

hop off the

Lettuce be real here, Mark Sanchez had the most minimal impact of any QB leading his team to the AFC title game of any QB that I can remember.  Dude isn't a star, he is average at best.
true, but in the playoffs hes been above average n has actually won games for em, not just managing the game. dude doesnt *+$% the bed like Flacco in big games, I cant say the same for Henne, he hasnt played a big game yet

hop off the

OH HAI

sanchez has stepped up when necessary in the playoffs and has made plays.

the pass to braylon edwards in the last minute against indy to set up the game winning field goal, the td passes in new england, hell he had a respectable afc title game in indy last year when he was a rookie, and had a decent afc title game in pittsburgh in the 2nd half (the entire team crapped their pants in the first half that game)

i trust sanchez in the playoffs but the realist in me knows that he needs to avoid those long bad stretches that he had at times last year in the regular season. he showed improvement in year 2 at times but this season they need to have more trust in him and let him either win or lose the games for them.

I'm not sure if it's only because he's on the Jets, because I've seen fans of other teams outside of the AFC East that hate on Sanchez, but WHY? He's a good QB, and will only get better.

I don't understand why he has so much hate towards him.

I said it once, and I'll say it again, if there is going to be a Jets SB win any time soon, Mark Sanchez will be the QB to lead us to that win.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm not sure if it's only because he's on the Jets, because I've seen fans of other teams outside of the AFC East that hate on Sanchez, but WHY? He's a good QB, and will only get better.

I don't understand why he has so much hate towards him.

I said it once, and I'll say it again, if there is going to be a Jets SB win any time soon, Mark Sanchez will be the QB to lead us to that win.
im assuming it's because he plays for a ny team,  i saw eli manning receive a ton of hate in his first few seasons, (some justified but some unwarranted) and i felt it was due to where he played at the time.

i feel mark sanchez gets alot of unnecessary hate at times.  there has been some games where he has played like crap and i feel some of the criticism of him at times was warranted but some of the stuff i've seen posted was just rediculous.

at the end of the day dude has a good upside and i think year 3 he'll continue to improve.

For the record I officially think Joe Flacco is way overrated as well. His arm strength is worse than Sanchez, I just don't see either of these guys ever being elite level quarterbacks, both are overrated.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

For the record I officially think Joe Flacco is way overrated as well. His arm strength is worse than Sanchez, 
6ac16348d703ed4aeecd31548e164957ab087272.gif
roll.gif
Oh yes, such delusion. Must've been drinking with Namath

For the record I officially think Joe Flacco is way overrated as well. His arm strength is worse than Sanchez, 
They both lack velocity, but a majority of Flacco's passes look like lobs to me
eyes.gif

They both lack velocity, but a majority of Flacco's passes look like lobs to me
eyes.gif
His long, lanky arms cause that. I've seen both play in person, Joe unibrow's passes have much more velocity. Sanchez throws complete Fiedler-like rainbow passes, especially on deep passes.

Back
Top Bottom