2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Pics look good. I'll get only one since I have the CDP's.

As regards to the elephant print, it varies from shoe to shoe. The elephant print on my 2011's True Blues was 
pimp.gif
(not as thick as my 2009 True Blues).

Hopefully these are nicely made. I currently have two pairs of 01 that are practically worn to death. Passed on the CDP's, but I probably need to cop 2-3 pairs from this release.

Hopefully these are nicely made. I currently have two pairs of 01 that are practically worn to death. Passed on the CDP's, but I probably need to cop 2-3 pairs from this release.

if i can come across the money to get these or concords early, i will. so i dont have to worry about the holiday crowds.

if i can come across the money to get these or concords early, i will. so i dont have to worry about the holiday crowds.

CANT WAIT!!!! might have to cop early but I know these will be no problem to get in my market

CANT WAIT!!!! might have to cop early but I know these will be no problem to get in my market

Originally Posted by djuzi05

You shiny leather complainer just get some sandpaper. Shoes are tooooo fresh to whine about, especially after the crap they've been releasing for the past few years.

2011-2012 Revival of Jordan brand
pimp.gif
I feel like it's the early 2000s again!

Not even close.  

Originally Posted by djuzi05

You shiny leather complainer just get some sandpaper. Shoes are tooooo fresh to whine about, especially after the crap they've been releasing for the past few years.

2011-2012 Revival of Jordan brand
pimp.gif
I feel like it's the early 2000s again!

Not even close.  

Originally Posted by mrod88

cant wait for these to drop but with a black friday release date?? this is gonna be tough
These are going to be fodder for hypebeasts.
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well start looking for CDPs right now. 

Originally Posted by mrod88

cant wait for these to drop but with a black friday release date?? this is gonna be tough
These are going to be fodder for hypebeasts.
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well start looking for CDPs right now. 

Back
Top Bottom