2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

These look good in my opinion...

Thought about copping early as well but..

I'll just pick them up at midnight on black Friday no big deal...

These look good in my opinion...

Thought about copping early as well but..

I'll just pick them up at midnight on black Friday no big deal...

People ar crazy. Everyone complained about the nubuck, which they had reason for, and now that we have leather people are nitpicking. The leather is too shiny or the elephant print isn't right. Some people gotta get a life and just be happy that these are coming out. Can't wait for these

People ar crazy. Everyone complained about the nubuck, which they had reason for, and now that we have leather people are nitpicking. The leather is too shiny or the elephant print isn't right. Some people gotta get a life and just be happy that these are coming out. Can't wait for these

Originally Posted by stc153393

QFT

Copping 2 pairs....and I never cop 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by stc153393

QFT

Copping 2 pairs....and I never cop 2 pairs.

ordered mine at el-store i know its not safe (maybe b grade or even worse according to some posts at nt) but really cant wait for this so i take a chance

will post some pics after i got them

ordered mine at el-store i know its not safe (maybe b grade or even worse according to some posts at nt) but really cant wait for this so i take a chance

will post some pics after i got them

Not a fan of the shiny leather either but atleast its not nubuck..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

grin.gif

if you have the CDP you can always buy these so you can run them into the ground.  that's what i plan on doing.

grin.gif

if you have the CDP you can always buy these so you can run them into the ground.  that's what i plan on doing.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

grin.gif

I would run the CDP's into the ground... Lol... I sold both of mine.... Shiny leather or not... if there made as well as the white cement 3's , these will crap on the CDP's IMO....I loved the shape of my CDP 3's but that material started to bother me...

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

grin.gif

I would run the CDP's into the ground... Lol... I sold both of mine.... Shiny leather or not... if there made as well as the white cement 3's , these will crap on the CDP's IMO....I loved the shape of my CDP 3's but that material started to bother me...

I wanted to get the white/cement 3 originally
but ended up in getting the aj 2011 because
i dislike the glossy leather. My 2001 3 trueblues
have definetly better looking leather.
But most annoying of these new
Black/cement 3 is the glossy black paint
on the heel. I'm skipping these sadly.

Back
Top Bottom