I wanted to get the white/cement 3 originally
but ended up in getting the aj 2011 because
i dislike the glossy leather. My 2001 3 trueblues
have definetly better looking leather.
But most annoying of these new
Black/cement 3 is the glossy black paint
on the heel. I'm skipping these sadly.

^^^
Now I did notice the baby oil black leather... but I Didn't even notice the lip gloss black paint on the heels. Your right!

Not going to lie, Im still gonna cop. ONLY to put my 01s to sleep, keep CDPs DS and beat these 2011s up.

^^^
Now I did notice the baby oil black leather... but I Didn't even notice the lip gloss black paint on the heels. Your right!

Not going to lie, Im still gonna cop. ONLY to put my 01s to sleep, keep CDPs DS and beat these 2011s up.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONLY GOD HIMSELF CAN KEEP ME FROM COPPING THESE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these where my 1st pair of nike air jordan's back in 1988 living in the ATL working at the news paper plant a homeless guy walked up to me and said have you seen the new air jordan shoes, i said no i don't were air jordan shoes. he said that here they are, i looked at them and said ok but how much do they cost, he said only $100.00 i looked at him and said ain't no way i'm paying that kind of money for a pair of shoes. he went on trying to tell me how good they fill on his feet. so one day while i was walking in the mall  i saw the jordan shoes in the store i walked over to the sales person and asked him do you have these in a size 11 he said yes, i tried them on walked around in the store with them on and it has been my #1 shoe of any brand. this will be the last pair of jordan kickz that i will buy. It has been 23 years.
pimp.gif

these where my 1st pair of nike air jordan's back in 1988 living in the ATL working at the news paper plant a homeless guy walked up to me and said have you seen the new air jordan shoes, i said no i don't were air jordan shoes. he said that here they are, i looked at them and said ok but how much do they cost, he said only $100.00 i looked at him and said ain't no way i'm paying that kind of money for a pair of shoes. he went on trying to tell me how good they fill on his feet. so one day while i was walking in the mall  i saw the jordan shoes in the store i walked over to the sales person and asked him do you have these in a size 11 he said yes, i tried them on walked around in the store with them on and it has been my #1 shoe of any brand. this will be the last pair of jordan kickz that i will buy. It has been 23 years.
pimp.gif

a reseller in the phils posted this. he has amazing connects apparently...
090542537_securedownload.jpg

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

quality seems good. will have to check these out in person... but so good so far, I NEED THESE
so please nike don't F this up!

a reseller in the phils posted this. he has amazing connects apparently...
090542537_securedownload.jpg

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

quality seems good. will have to check these out in person... but so good so far, I NEED THESE
so please nike don't F this up!

At least on those pics the tumbled leather looks less
shiny. The elephant print is definetly stronger
than on the ogs, but the pattern looks
Better than on my 2001 trueblues.
just angry why they made the heel
Painted in glossy black while the
Recent white/cements and trueblues
Were less shiny
frown.gif

At least on those pics the tumbled leather looks less
shiny. The elephant print is definetly stronger
than on the ogs, but the pattern looks
Better than on my 2001 trueblues.
just angry why they made the heel
Painted in glossy black while the
Recent white/cements and trueblues
Were less shiny
frown.gif

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....

Back
Top Bottom