2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djuzi05

You shiny leather complainer just get some sandpaper. Shoes are tooooo fresh to whine about, especially after the crap they've been releasing for the past few years.

2011-2012 Revival of Jordan brand
pimp.gif
I feel like it's the early 2000s again!

Not even close.  

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

a reseller in the phils posted this. he has amazing connects apparently...
090542537_securedownload.jpg

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

quality seems good. will have to check these out in person... but so good so far, I NEED THESE
so please nike don't F this up!
pimp.gif
  Cop x2 easily.

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

quality seems good. will have to check these out in person... but so good so far, I NEED THESE
pimp.gif
  Cop x2 easily.

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

The toebox looks really similar to the cements and true blues from this year in that there already looks like there's a little dent in them.  Not sure it's enough to call it a legit crease, but I had it with both my cements and TB's from this year.  One wear and you get that dent right in the middle of the toebox, and I had forcefields in both of them straight from the get-go.

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

The toebox looks really similar to the cements and true blues from this year in that there already looks like there's a little dent in them.  Not sure it's enough to call it a legit crease, but I had it with both my cements and TB's from this year.  One wear and you get that dent right in the middle of the toebox, and I had forcefields in both of them straight from the get-go.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
I'm saying
laugh.gif
and depending on area they were available for Fl/Champs EA 50% sale too. I got three or four packs that way and just sold the 20's, also I have a pair that I wear pretty much every other day causually and have had no problems with them cracking.

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

I'm saying
laugh.gif
and depending on area they were available for Fl/Champs EA 50% sale too. I got three or four packs that way and just sold the 20's, also I have a pair that I wear pretty much every other day causually and have had no problems with them cracking.

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

first off, you dont need a connect. everyone who sells shoes early already has these. theres a ton on ebay as well.

plus in those pics, look almost like fakes.
sick.gif

090542738_rimg1274.jpg

090542879_rimg1275.jpg

first off, you dont need a connect. everyone who sells shoes early already has these. theres a ton on ebay as well.

plus in those pics, look almost like fakes.
sick.gif

i see them on ebay now. just search up the style number: 136064-010

edit: nvm that didnt work. just search 2011 black cement lol

i see them on ebay now. just search up the style number: 136064-010

edit: nvm that didnt work. just search 2011 black cement lol

I hope they didnt put that foam on the inner underside of the toebox like they did with the CDP's. It doesn't let the area breathe properly, and its really thick foam, so if you have thick socks on, your toes are rubbing against it sometimes.
the Originals and 2001's didnt have this.

Hopefully the elephant print will be thinned out some. They've been making the cracks too thick

I hope they didnt put that foam on the inner underside of the toebox like they did with the CDP's. It doesn't let the area breathe properly, and its really thick foam, so if you have thick socks on, your toes are rubbing against it sometimes.
the Originals and 2001's didnt have this.

Hopefully the elephant print will be thinned out some. They've been making the cracks too thick

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm saying
laugh.gif
No one wanted to pay $310 for the 20s too.  The hype is on these because they're coming out individually. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm saying
laugh.gif
No one wanted to pay $310 for the 20s too.  The hype is on these because they're coming out individually. 

Back
Top Bottom