2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Can't speak for anyone else, but these are my favorite Js so I'm always gonna be hype for them. I got the CDPs in '08, but I want a pair of these too to stock/rock in the future. I retired my '01s a long time ago, and I always need at least a couple of these.

Can't speak for anyone else, but these are my favorite Js so I'm always gonna be hype for them. I got the CDPs in '08, but I want a pair of these too to stock/rock in the future. I retired my '01s a long time ago, and I always need at least a couple of these.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
yeah alot of people copped the cdp pair but if you rocked them just a couple of times they crack like crazy. also the quality of the cdp was pretty bad and it seems that jb has improved the quality on the recent retro 3's; better leather, midsoles dont crack (at least on my pairs), and the og box and keychain make these more sought after than the cdp 3's. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
yeah alot of people copped the cdp pair but if you rocked them just a couple of times they crack like crazy. also the quality of the cdp was pretty bad and it seems that jb has improved the quality on the recent retro 3's; better leather, midsoles dont crack (at least on my pairs), and the og box and keychain make these more sought after than the cdp 3's. 

I would rather have shiny leather than nubuck/suede. c'mon people, learn to appreciate
when you're getting something good. sometimes I think people just find ways to hate.

I would rather have shiny leather than nubuck/suede. c'mon people, learn to appreciate
when you're getting something good. sometimes I think people just find ways to hate.

There are some sites already taking orders on them and are ready to ship for $100 over retail, is it worth it to wait to december

There are some sites already taking orders on them and are ready to ship for $100 over retail, is it worth it to wait to december

Originally Posted by jayweb03

I mean just how bad do you want them? How much is it worth to you to have them early? Some guys like myself already have a pair of '01s or CDPs to rock, so I'm in no rush to pay extra for them, especially $100 over retail. I'm just gonna patiently wait it out til they drop so that I can stock a pair.

Originally Posted by jayweb03

I mean just how bad do you want them? How much is it worth to you to have them early? Some guys like myself already have a pair of '01s or CDPs to rock, so I'm in no rush to pay extra for them, especially $100 over retail. I'm just gonna patiently wait it out til they drop so that I can stock a pair.

i just copped for $240 shipped. I can't do the lines, especially black Friday. Paying $75 more to not have to waste my time in line is worth it to me. And i can rock them early.

i just copped for $240 shipped. I can't do the lines, especially black Friday. Paying $75 more to not have to waste my time in line is worth it to me. And i can rock them early.

people that bought the 2011 white-cement 3's very early complained & showed pics
on how the early joints exhibited issues that the final retail versions did not
like the early ones were b-grades, dudes were paying more for less in other words

beasts, have some patience & self-control

people that bought the 2011 white-cement 3's very early complained & showed pics
on how the early joints exhibited issues that the final retail versions did not
like the early ones were b-grades, dudes were paying more for less in other words

beasts, have some patience & self-control

Originally Posted by casper90403

Are they releasing in November on black friday?  The title clearly states 'Confirmed Oct. 2011'.

Are they releasing in November on black friday?  The title clearly states 'Confirmed Oct. 2011'.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Yes black friday release title is wrong!

casper90403 where did you get them at? if you dont mind saying, im thinking of getting them early because lines will be crazy. Its turkey too and black friday every store will be pack not just footlocker and hoh.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Yes black friday release title is wrong!

casper90403 where did you get them at? if you dont mind saying, im thinking of getting them early because lines will be crazy. Its turkey too and black friday every store will be pack not just footlocker and hoh.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by djuzi05

You shiny leather complainer just get some sandpaper. Shoes are tooooo fresh to whine about, especially after the crap they've been releasing for the past few years.

2011-2012 Revival of Jordan brand
pimp.gif
I feel like it's the early 2000s again!

Not even close.  

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom