2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

from the day it ships, less than a week. he sends EMS so it arrives pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lmao ya'll blaming the suppliers, when yall the idiots taking the bait.

kid memphis going so hard at randy cuz he once was a stanley type fool coppin early too. but fortunately he has seen da light.
roll.gif

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS UNTIL I REALIZED MY KICKS WEREN'T THE SAME AS THE RELEASE DAY KICKS.

I'LL NEVER FORGET THE KICKS I RECEIVED FROM AIR RANDY, PROMO SHOES, AND VMV...OPENED THE BOX WITH THE 
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 FACES.

I'VE SINCE SOLD ALL MY EARLY RELEASE KICKS AND REPLACED THEM WITH STORE BOUGHT ONES.

IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH TO GRAB KICKS WITH FLAWS TO STUNT EARLY THEN GO AHEAD BUT I'M OCD AND WANT ALL MY KICKS TO PASS MY PERSONAL INSPECTION. I'LL COP ON RELEASE DATE WHERE I CAN SCRUTINIZE AND MIX AND MATCH MY PAIR TO MY LIKING.

#IVESEENTHELIGHT

Couldn't agree more...got burned once and that was enough....those guys sell garbage.  Not even good enough to be called b-grades in my opinion.  It is my belief they are either a) stolen off of the early production line, or b) destined for the QA garbage dump, or c) a combination of both.  
Most disappointing feeling ever opening the box and seeing tongues so grossly messed up it was if their bernina sewing machines were completely hammered at the time of production.  Other than that, what a deal!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lmao ya'll blaming the suppliers, when yall the idiots taking the bait.

kid memphis going so hard at randy cuz he once was a stanley type fool coppin early too. but fortunately he has seen da light.
roll.gif

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS UNTIL I REALIZED MY KICKS WEREN'T THE SAME AS THE RELEASE DAY KICKS.

I'LL NEVER FORGET THE KICKS I RECEIVED FROM AIR RANDY, PROMO SHOES, AND VMV...OPENED THE BOX WITH THE 
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 FACES.

I'VE SINCE SOLD ALL MY EARLY RELEASE KICKS AND REPLACED THEM WITH STORE BOUGHT ONES.

IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH TO GRAB KICKS WITH FLAWS TO STUNT EARLY THEN GO AHEAD BUT I'M OCD AND WANT ALL MY KICKS TO PASS MY PERSONAL INSPECTION. I'LL COP ON RELEASE DATE WHERE I CAN SCRUTINIZE AND MIX AND MATCH MY PAIR TO MY LIKING.

#IVESEENTHELIGHT

Couldn't agree more...got burned once and that was enough....those guys sell garbage.  Not even good enough to be called b-grades in my opinion.  It is my belief they are either a) stolen off of the early production line, or b) destined for the QA garbage dump, or c) a combination of both.  
Most disappointing feeling ever opening the box and seeing tongues so grossly messed up it was if their bernina sewing machines were completely hammered at the time of production.  Other than that, what a deal!

Ok forget about the early releases.

What about others J's that has been release a while back. For example, Air Randy has a listing for the IV Black CDP which was release several yrs ago. How did he or others get their hands on them? And it's not like they have couple of pairs, they have many. Just asking.

Ok forget about the early releases.

What about others J's that has been release a while back. For example, Air Randy has a listing for the IV Black CDP which was release several yrs ago. How did he or others get their hands on them? And it's not like they have couple of pairs, they have many. Just asking.

Retail price on box at $160, its really time to throw in the towel. Been in the game for over 10 years, remember when they were $100.

Retail price on box at $160, its really time to throw in the towel. Been in the game for over 10 years, remember when they were $100.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I understand your dismay about the price but it's not like the price hasn't been increased.

Fire Reds were $135.

Buy them or get left behind unfortunately.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I understand your dismay about the price but it's not like the price hasn't been increased.

Fire Reds were $135.

Buy them or get left behind unfortunately.

Originally Posted by zyr12

img_1168.jpg

img_1169.jpg

img_1170.jpg

img_1172.jpg

img_1173.jpg

img_1174.jpg

img_1177.jpg

img_1178.jpg

via www.23penny.com
I'm wondering if Jordan Brand is purposely giving these third party retailers early sneakers to mark up and profiting off of their sales. It's crazy how many sites have Air Jordan's early nowadays. Oh yeah, these look really nice. Forget that B-Grade mess ya'll talkin bout, I think these will look just as nice as the release day kicks. My order from Air-Randy can't come any sooner.....

img_1168.jpg

img_1169.jpg

img_1170.jpg

img_1172.jpg

img_1173.jpg

img_1174.jpg

img_1177.jpg

img_1178.jpg

via www.23penny.com
I'm wondering if Jordan Brand is purposely giving these third party retailers early sneakers to mark up and profiting off of their sales. It's crazy how many sites have Air Jordan's early nowadays. Oh yeah, these look really nice. Forget that B-Grade mess ya'll talkin bout, I think these will look just as nice as the release day kicks. My order from Air-Randy can't come any sooner.....

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

img_1168.jpg

img_1169.jpg

img_1170.jpg

img_1172.jpg

img_1173.jpg

img_1174.jpg

img_1177.jpg

img_1178.jpg

via www.23penny.com
what early release website did you get the 3's from 

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

img_1168.jpg

img_1169.jpg

img_1170.jpg

img_1172.jpg

img_1173.jpg

img_1174.jpg

img_1177.jpg

img_1178.jpg

via www.23penny.com
what early release website did you get the 3's from 

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 

Back
Top Bottom