2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by doak

3 PAIRS FOR SURE
a week after release date, i'm gonna pm you for pics. Just for confirmation, since you announced how many pairs you're gonna cop.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by doak

3 PAIRS FOR SURE
a week after release date, i'm gonna pm you for pics. Just for confirmation, since you announced how many pairs you're gonna cop.
roll.gif

$160
roll.gif

can somebody direct me in the direction to how to buy Jordan Stock? cause as much as they are raping yall I want to get in on the action
tired.gif

$160
roll.gif

can somebody direct me in the direction to how to buy Jordan Stock? cause as much as they are raping yall I want to get in on the action
tired.gif

jb knows what theyre doing. they know they can jack it up to whatever price on these and ppl will still buy it. look at the ie lows on the other hand its a $5 increase on the retail price from 2003. jb knows they cant do a price hike like that and get away with that $%!+ but the black cement 3s on the other hand they can do whatever they want since fools will still be buying it up.

jb knows what theyre doing. they know they can jack it up to whatever price on these and ppl will still buy it. look at the ie lows on the other hand its a $5 increase on the retail price from 2003. jb knows they cant do a price hike like that and get away with that $%!+ but the black cement 3s on the other hand they can do whatever they want since fools will still be buying it up.

Originally Posted by zyr12

23Penny.com is my own site, I'm just throwing some pics out.... If you go to the site they are already "SOLD OUT" because they are just up there for shows. 
Is that still against the rules?

There's a lot of fakes made in China as my dude who hooked these up told me.... Like out of every 100 pairs there's 10 real ones..

Super fakes, same materials and everything...

Be careful.

it could be bro 

i would ask one of the mods 

your 100 right about the "super fakes"
if a shoe has too much of a glue smell its a good chance its a super fake

a super fake is a shoe made with the left overs of real materials and most times made after hours in legit sweatshops or made somewhere over the river in china by a sweathshop across from a pou chen group factory 

there are 2 stores in the nyc area that are selling super fakes 

but they dont care 

BTW dont ask me because i am not going to blow up anyone's business

Originally Posted by zyr12

23Penny.com is my own site, I'm just throwing some pics out.... If you go to the site they are already "SOLD OUT" because they are just up there for shows. 
Is that still against the rules?

There's a lot of fakes made in China as my dude who hooked these up told me.... Like out of every 100 pairs there's 10 real ones..

Super fakes, same materials and everything...

Be careful.

it could be bro 

i would ask one of the mods 

your 100 right about the "super fakes"
if a shoe has too much of a glue smell its a good chance its a super fake

a super fake is a shoe made with the left overs of real materials and most times made after hours in legit sweatshops or made somewhere over the river in china by a sweathshop across from a pou chen group factory 

there are 2 stores in the nyc area that are selling super fakes 

but they dont care 

BTW dont ask me because i am not going to blow up anyone's business

these are going to flllly off shelfs i mean if old heads dont hop on this the streets are going to eat these up release date im going to double up not waiting on this one even though edid get wc3s for a bill caue of pagtience but these aint going to be an easy copp

these are going to flllly off shelfs i mean if old heads dont hop on this the streets are going to eat these up release date im going to double up not waiting on this one even though edid get wc3s for a bill caue of pagtience but these aint going to be an easy copp

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dharv

what early release website did you get the 3's from 

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 
Thanks for clarifying why you asked what site he copped from. Oh yeah, you ethered me with your response..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

what early release website did you get the 3's from 

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 
Thanks for clarifying why you asked what site he copped from. Oh yeah, you ethered me with your response..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom