2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Retail price on box at $160, its really time to throw in the towel. Been in the game for over 10 years, remember when they were $100.

I understand your dismay about the price but it's not like the price hasn't been increased.

Fire Reds were $135.

Buy them or get left behind unfortunately.

Yea I know. In another 5-10 years theyre going to be $200 MSRP. But people will still buy them

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Retail price on box at $160, its really time to throw in the towel. Been in the game for over 10 years, remember when they were $100.

I understand your dismay about the price but it's not like the price hasn't been increased.

Fire Reds were $135.

Buy them or get left behind unfortunately.

Yea I know. In another 5-10 years theyre going to be $200 MSRP. But people will still buy them

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by doak

3 PAIRS FOR SURE
a week after release date, i'm gonna pm you for pics. Just for confirmation, since you announced how many pairs you're gonna cop.
hilarious! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant believe people complain about a $10 hike. Maybe you shouldnt be buying Jordans if $10 increase is ridiculous. Get some reeboks.

someone, somewhere, somehow, will find a way to complain about something with Jordans.

i cant believe people complain about a $10 hike. Maybe you shouldnt be buying Jordans if $10 increase is ridiculous. Get some reeboks.

someone, somewhere, somehow, will find a way to complain about something with Jordans.

Originally Posted by casper90403

over the last ten years price has gone up from 60% from $100 to $160, just because Nike can due to demand. Just saying. cant complain if youre going to buy anyway

over the last ten years price has gone up from 60% from $100 to $160, just because Nike can due to demand. Just saying. cant complain if youre going to buy anyway

I dont mind the 10 extra, but what gets me is that the TB's just a month ago, and the WC's a few months ago, were $150.  

I dont mind the 10 extra, but what gets me is that the TB's just a month ago, and the WC's a few months ago, were $150.  

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Exactly....that's my issue right thurr...it's the same year and they went up in price! It's the principle of the matter lol

Exactly....that's my issue right thurr...it's the same year and they went up in price! It's the principle of the matter lol

i agree 
its a slap in the face to us as the consumer 

why charge $10.00 less at the start of the and now $10.00 at the end of the same year 

but i will and i know 87% of will still buy 

i agree 
its a slap in the face to us as the consumer 

why charge $10.00 less at the start of the and now $10.00 at the end of the same year 

but i will and i know 87% of will still buy 

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 
Thanks for clarifying why you asked what site he copped from. Oh yeah, you ethered me with your response..
laugh.gif
aint trying to do that dude 
frown.gif

sorry 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 
Thanks for clarifying why you asked what site he copped from. Oh yeah, you ethered me with your response..
laugh.gif
aint trying to do that dude 
frown.gif

sorry 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

3 PAIRS FOR SURE
a week after release date, i'm gonna pm you for pics. Just for confirmation, since you announced how many pairs you're gonna cop.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so excited for this release! I just got my white cements in yesterday for $140 shipped! gotta complete this "cement" pack even though no one calls it that haha.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

3 PAIRS FOR SURE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so excited for this release! I just got my white cements in yesterday for $140 shipped! gotta complete this "cement" pack even though no one calls it that haha.

Isn't it a coincidence that the price hike happends on shoes released on black friday, the start of Christmas shopping. Slap in the face to us, yes. Genius on the part of jb to do this.

Back
Top Bottom