2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Isn't it a coincidence that the price hike happends on shoes released on black friday, the start of Christmas shopping. Slap in the face to us, yes. Genius on the part of jb to do this.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

$160, SMH. with the quality were getting they should retail at $75
yet you still buy.
tired.gif

yet you still hate on what another man said 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

yet you still buy.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

what am i hating on kid? just stating the facts. he'll cop even though he's unhappy with the increase.

facts. maybe you dont comprehend what i'm saying.

yet you still buy.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

what am i hating on kid? just stating the facts. he'll cop even though he's unhappy with the increase.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

i cant believe people complain about a $10 hike. Maybe you shouldnt be buying Jordans if $10 increase is ridiculous. Get some reeboks.

someone, somewhere, somehow, will find a way to complain about something with Jordans.

over the last ten years price has gone up from 60% from $100 to $160, just because Nike can due to demand. Just saying. cant complain if youre going to buy anyway

I dont mind the 10 extra, but what gets me is that the TB's just a month ago, and the WC's a few months ago, were $150.  
$150

then 160

then 170 then 180 then 190

then 200

then 300

4j3w4m.gif

Jordan Brand is that business
pimp.gif
....and yall some fools

michael-jordan-cigar.jpg

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

i cant believe people complain about a $10 hike. Maybe you shouldnt be buying Jordans if $10 increase is ridiculous. Get some reeboks.

someone, somewhere, somehow, will find a way to complain about something with Jordans.

over the last ten years price has gone up from 60% from $100 to $160, just because Nike can due to demand. Just saying. cant complain if youre going to buy anyway

I dont mind the 10 extra, but what gets me is that the TB's just a month ago, and the WC's a few months ago, were $150.  
$150

then 160

then 170 then 180 then 190

then 200

then 300

4j3w4m.gif

Jordan Brand is that business
pimp.gif
....and yall some fools

michael-jordan-cigar.jpg

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if yall keep buying....this won't be the last increase

i don't think $160+tax+gas is worth this product...it may be for some...if these went for $135, i probably would

it's a damn shame that have to pass on my favorite shoe of all time due to these cheap tactics

$25 is gonna make your break your "favorite shoe of all time" 
grin.gif
Yes...Price increases ...product quality goes down....can't support that

I'm not going to let JB exploit my desire for a shoe...i won't settle for less

i didn't want to go down to this...but i'm looking for a replacement for my 2001 pairs....this is a joke

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if yall keep buying....this won't be the last increase

i don't think $160+tax+gas is worth this product...it may be for some...if these went for $135, i probably would

it's a damn shame that have to pass on my favorite shoe of all time due to these cheap tactics

$25 is gonna make your break your "favorite shoe of all time" 
grin.gif
Yes...Price increases ...product quality goes down....can't support that

I'm not going to let JB exploit my desire for a shoe...i won't settle for less

i didn't want to go down to this...but i'm looking for a replacement for my 2001 pairs....this is a joke

yet you still buy.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Kid? Im grown and it would be a fact if the man said that he was going to cop even though there was an increase. And even if he does still cop he also can be pissed about the price going up. You'd be mad if the price of gas jumped a whole dollar but even if it did "yet you still buy" 
laugh.gif

yet you still buy.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Kid? Im grown and it would be a fact if the man said that he was going to cop even though there was an increase. And even if he does still cop he also can be pissed about the price going up. You'd be mad if the price of gas jumped a whole dollar but even if it did "yet you still buy" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yes, i am mad when gas prices increase. Why? its a NECESSARY good that i need to purchase. Terrible comparison on your part guy.

i wouldnt be buying $150+ shoes if i'm going to get pissed at a $10 increase. Much easier to say no to some shoes than no to some gas.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yes, i am mad when gas prices increase. Why? its a NECESSARY good that i need to purchase. Terrible comparison on your part guy.

i wouldnt be buying $150+ shoes if i'm going to get pissed at a $10 increase. Much easier to say no to some shoes than no to some gas.

Ok I'm kind of lost.

I live in Seattle and the package Air Randy sent over clears customs in NY? I thought West Coast usually clears through CA?

Am I wrong or has things changed. Could someone fill me on on this that's ordered from him?

Ok I'm kind of lost.

I live in Seattle and the package Air Randy sent over clears customs in NY? I thought West Coast usually clears through CA?

Am I wrong or has things changed. Could someone fill me on on this that's ordered from him?

yet you still buy.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

funny you seem to know exactly what I'm going to do with MY money.
fyi a fact is something that is sure and true. At this point it's not true or sure.

maybe you don't comprehend what I'm saying.

yet you still buy.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

funny you seem to know exactly what I'm going to do with MY money.
fyi a fact is something that is sure and true. At this point it's not true or sure.

maybe you don't comprehend what I'm saying.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok I'm kind of lost.

That is weird.   Unless he gave you the wrong tracking number.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok I'm kind of lost.

That is weird.   Unless he gave you the wrong tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom