2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

they seem like they have the same quality as the white cements/true blues?
my 2011 white cements cracked on me... ugly!

ix8h0p.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I didn't really notice the smell on the white cements as much as i did with the true blues. Like opening the true blues hit me hard i had to take a step back haha. They are still DS so i might take them out of the box for the day and just let me sit out for a bit.

I didn't really notice the smell on the white cements as much as i did with the true blues. Like opening the true blues hit me hard i had to take a step back haha. They are still DS so i might take them out of the box for the day and just let me sit out for a bit.

Received a tracking number from Footalog on Monday after ordering my Black Cement 3's two Sundays ago. It's Thursday now, and the tracking number still doesn't work. Doesn't even show up in the system as a valid tracking number

Received a tracking number from Footalog on Monday after ordering my Black Cement 3's two Sundays ago. It's Thursday now, and the tracking number still doesn't work. Doesn't even show up in the system as a valid tracking number

285037_10150322386855971_511820970_10119932_5494288_n.jpg

Got my pair from air randy. Put them on. Might just be me but padding feels a little thicker than the previous 2 releases.

285037_10150322386855971_511820970_10119932_5494288_n.jpg

Got my pair from air randy. Put them on. Might just be me but padding feels a little thicker than the previous 2 releases.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

CAN YOU POST PICS?

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS.

CAN YOU POST PICS?

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Same thing happened to me two months ago when I purchased my Quai 9's. I sent numerous emails displaying my frustration with their service. I finally received my sneakers a month after the purchase date. In addition, my box looked like it had been through WW2. I'll never spend my hard earned money with them again.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Same thing happened to me two months ago when I purchased my Quai 9's. I sent numerous emails displaying my frustration with their service. I finally received my sneakers a month after the purchase date. In addition, my box looked like it had been through WW2. I'll never spend my hard earned money with them again.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CAN YOU POST PICS?

Me too mine haven't cracked at all and I haven't heard anyone else who has said that theres has also cracked.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CAN YOU POST PICS?

Me too mine haven't cracked at all and I haven't heard anyone else who has said that theres has also cracked.

Back
Top Bottom