2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by LA KB24

cool thanks guys....and do you just email air randy for your order or on his website? because i see he has it up

That is my question also. If he has it up on his site, do I really need to email him? 
Never mind, the "add to cart" option isn't working correctly. Can someone PM me his email?

cool thanks guys....and do you just email air randy for your order or on his website? because i see he has it up

That is my question also. If he has it up on his site, do I really need to email him? 
Never mind, the "add to cart" option isn't working correctly. Can someone PM me his email?

Here are some pic's of my pair I just opened up. I'd just like to say that these are NOT B Grades. If so I'll take these all day.The quality of leather is better than the white cements, and just as nice or better than the TB 3's. There is no gloss on my pair. Overall, if you'd like to get these early-GO FOR IT. I'll be rocking these on a consistent basis. Enjoy the pics

OUTSIDE PICTURES

INSIDE THE CRIB

Here are some pic's of my pair I just opened up. I'd just like to say that these are NOT B Grades. If so I'll take these all day.The quality of leather is better than the white cements, and just as nice or better than the TB 3's. There is no gloss on my pair. Overall, if you'd like to get these early-GO FOR IT. I'll be rocking these on a consistent basis. Enjoy the pics

OUTSIDE PICTURES

INSIDE THE CRIB

Those pics are looking nice! I'll wait until release date but your pics are making me even more excited.

Those pics are looking nice! I'll wait until release date but your pics are making me even more excited.

The tongue look like it got bit by a shark
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NoobLee

BEWARE OF FAKES
There's a LOT of them out there, here's some pics for you guys, enjoy.

1. Glossy paint, this year's retro should have very very glossy, almost mirror-esque paint.

^ top one is fake, bottom one is real.

2. The red behind the tongue and on the jumpman. The red this year should be DARKER. and the tongue padding should be very THIN, not like the CDP ones, the fakes ones are thick compared to the 2011 retro.

the left pair is real, see the different hue?

3. Differently colored air bubbles.

Right one is real.

4. Grey sockliner, see the difference in the graininess of the fabric? One is very clear and one is kinda messy. Hard to explain this one, see pics below.

right=real.

Good night NT 
laugh.gif

just got mine today, match everything you listed on the real one but still feel dispoint with the quality, not as good as my 03 white clement, 01 true blue, even the 08 fire red. (I dont have recent white clement or true blue so cant compare with them)
I bought from el-store, arrival in 10 days and cost higher than airrandyhk,     I think i will buy from airrandyhk next time

Originally Posted by NoobLee

BEWARE OF FAKES
There's a LOT of them out there, here's some pics for you guys, enjoy.

1. Glossy paint, this year's retro should have very very glossy, almost mirror-esque paint.

^ top one is fake, bottom one is real.

2. The red behind the tongue and on the jumpman. The red this year should be DARKER. and the tongue padding should be very THIN, not like the CDP ones, the fakes ones are thick compared to the 2011 retro.

the left pair is real, see the different hue?

3. Differently colored air bubbles.

Right one is real.

4. Grey sockliner, see the difference in the graininess of the fabric? One is very clear and one is kinda messy. Hard to explain this one, see pics below.

right=real.

Good night NT 
laugh.gif

just got mine today, match everything you listed on the real one but still feel dispoint with the quality, not as good as my 03 white clement, 01 true blue, even the 08 fire red. (I dont have recent white clement or true blue so cant compare with them)
I bought from el-store, arrival in 10 days and cost higher than airrandyhk,     I think i will buy from airrandyhk next time

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

i just pm'd.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

i just pm'd.

Just got mine from air Randy. Very happy with my pair And pics will come later. They're not as shiny as what the pics make em out to be

Just got mine from air Randy. Very happy with my pair And pics will come later. They're not as shiny as what the pics make em out to be

Back
Top Bottom