2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

they seem like they have the same quality as the white cements/true blues?
my 2011 white cements cracked on me... ugly!
CAN YOU POST PICS?

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS.
Me too mine haven't cracked at all and I haven't heard anyone else who has said that theres has also cracked.

There were a couple of people in the White/Cement III thread who posted pics of their cracked midsoles. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

they seem like they have the same quality as the white cements/true blues?
my 2011 white cements cracked on me... ugly!
CAN YOU POST PICS?

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS.
Me too mine haven't cracked at all and I haven't heard anyone else who has said that theres has also cracked.

There were a couple of people in the White/Cement III thread who posted pics of their cracked midsoles. 

my 2011 white cements are now cracked/chipped paint on the white part of the midsole
just like any of my other AJ3 retros from 2007-2009

it just took a little longer and noticeable marginally increase in wears

am guessing this ultra shiney black-cement is another attempt to correct the paint chipping issue
even though i think the materials are bogus, it seems they are trying to address the midsole issue
with each couple of releases

my 2011 white cements are now cracked/chipped paint on the white part of the midsole
just like any of my other AJ3 retros from 2007-2009

it just took a little longer and noticeable marginally increase in wears

am guessing this ultra shiney black-cement is another attempt to correct the paint chipping issue
even though i think the materials are bogus, it seems they are trying to address the midsole issue
with each couple of releases

Originally Posted by LA KB24

im thinking of ordering from air randy now

go here homie

http://slamdunkspace.com/

wink.gif

who ever got them from air randy how much did you pay with shipping and everything????

I payed $210 flat. I added double boxed for $10 tho.

who ever got them from air randy how much did you pay with shipping and everything????

I payed $210 flat. I added double boxed for $10 tho.

cool thanks guys....and do you just email air randy for your order or on his website? because i see he has it up

cool thanks guys....and do you just email air randy for your order or on his website? because i see he has it up

Back
Top Bottom