2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

picked up my pair from a local friend for $190.. told me he'll have the concords early September. No lines for me
pimp.gif

2d7snkg.jpg

nd7w5d.jpg

picked up my pair from a local friend for $190.. told me he'll have the concords early September. No lines for me
pimp.gif

2d7snkg.jpg

nd7w5d.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

pimp.gif

2d7snkg.jpg

nd7w5d.jpg

How much shipped would it cost for you to get me a 13 on those Concords?

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

pimp.gif

2d7snkg.jpg

nd7w5d.jpg

How much shipped would it cost for you to get me a 13 on those Concords?

no one on here is ever pleased, they look fine...people act like Jordan purists but in reality they probably weren't even wearing Jordans in 08 when the CDP's dropped

no one on here is ever pleased, they look fine...people act like Jordan purists but in reality they probably weren't even wearing Jordans in 08 when the CDP's dropped

My only complaint is that they really are shiny to the point of being on some tumbled patent leather $#*%.

But nice pick up.

My only complaint is that they really are shiny to the point of being on some tumbled patent leather $#*%.

But nice pick up.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by akaValentino

my pair is still stuck in customs. :/
how long has it been in customs ?
pending customs inspection since the 28th. 
laugh.gif
  maybe I'm just too eager to get my pair already.  how long do items usually stay in customs?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by akaValentino

my pair is still stuck in customs. :/
how long has it been in customs ?
pending customs inspection since the 28th. 
laugh.gif
  maybe I'm just too eager to get my pair already.  how long do items usually stay in customs?

Need these
pimp.gif
It's amazing how much these have grown on me over the years.. These plus some raw denim or some khakis = straight piff

Need these
pimp.gif
It's amazing how much these have grown on me over the years.. These plus some raw denim or some khakis = straight piff

Here is mines.. Sorry for the bad quality pic

2ijrcpu.jpg

I ordered from rmkstore.com Mines came with the hand tag.. I am curious on why others didn't..

Here is mines.. Sorry for the bad quality pic

2ijrcpu.jpg

I ordered from rmkstore.com Mines came with the hand tag.. I am curious on why others didn't..

I believe that retail pairs won't come with a hang tag either. Good to know that everything is cool with the RMKStore pairs, so I can go ahead and order one. The fact that they include the hang tag is actually the main reason I chose them.

I believe that retail pairs won't come with a hang tag either. Good to know that everything is cool with the RMKStore pairs, so I can go ahead and order one. The fact that they include the hang tag is actually the main reason I chose them.

Back
Top Bottom