2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^ @datharlemdude..

every pair is different.. no pair is flawless.. and besides JB quality control isn't quite on top of its game.. compared them with my wc3s and tb3s and they all have little minor flaws..i would want to cop another pair on RD to compare. .

i've been a lurker for almost 3 years too.. try looking onto the NT newbie forum.. or search google on how to post pics on NT.

^ @datharlemdude..

every pair is different.. no pair is flawless.. and besides JB quality control isn't quite on top of its game.. compared them with my wc3s and tb3s and they all have little minor flaws..i would want to cop another pair on RD to compare. .

i've been a lurker for almost 3 years too.. try looking onto the NT newbie forum.. or search google on how to post pics on NT.

I don't think JB has posted official photos of these yet, I saw some on *%+@!#@#@+@+$ but I feel like they're still pics from the early release pairs.

I don't think JB has posted official photos of these yet, I saw some on *%+@!#@#@+@+$ but I feel like they're still pics from the early release pairs.

Why did these get pushed back? Haven't read through this thread in a while.
Thanks for whoever helps 

Why did these get pushed back? Haven't read through this thread in a while.
Thanks for whoever helps 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by datharlemdude

I've been following Niketalk for many years and never posted anything. I'm not sure how to post pictures so I don't have any proof but I ordered a pair of Black Cements from slamdunkspace and I'm definitely convinced that these are fakes. I put them side by side with my true blues and noticed that the elephant print on the Black Cements don't come close to the quality and definition on TBs. The print was a darker shade of grey and the lines were not as defined. One thing I was thinking was that maybe its supposed to be a darker shade of grey but who knows. I wish I knew how to post pictures or I would show you guys but thats the risk I took from ordering online. To everybody I recommend waiting for the release date.

check a few pages back for a post made by the user Nooblee.

What you just described is not a way to identify fake BC IIIs. 

Now on the other hand, after you go through the points Nooblee listed, and can find a few of them matching your BC IIIs, then it would convince us a lot more.

That's page 90 Bro. It'll give points to look at.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by datharlemdude

I've been following Niketalk for many years and never posted anything. I'm not sure how to post pictures so I don't have any proof but I ordered a pair of Black Cements from slamdunkspace and I'm definitely convinced that these are fakes. I put them side by side with my true blues and noticed that the elephant print on the Black Cements don't come close to the quality and definition on TBs. The print was a darker shade of grey and the lines were not as defined. One thing I was thinking was that maybe its supposed to be a darker shade of grey but who knows. I wish I knew how to post pictures or I would show you guys but thats the risk I took from ordering online. To everybody I recommend waiting for the release date.

check a few pages back for a post made by the user Nooblee.

What you just described is not a way to identify fake BC IIIs. 

Now on the other hand, after you go through the points Nooblee listed, and can find a few of them matching your BC IIIs, then it would convince us a lot more.

That's page 90 Bro. It'll give points to look at.

Originally Posted by aesop

does anyone have any contact information for footsoldiers619.com ???

Stand clear of this site.  He is selling FAKES.  I repeat, venture at your risk, but don't be butt hurt when you get some fakes.

Originally Posted by aesop

does anyone have any contact information for footsoldiers619.com ???

Stand clear of this site.  He is selling FAKES.  I repeat, venture at your risk, but don't be butt hurt when you get some fakes.

Hmm, I thought there were supposed to come out October so I was going to pass but Nov 25...Idk if I wanna stretch for my concords and these.

Hmm, I thought there were supposed to come out October so I was going to pass but Nov 25...Idk if I wanna stretch for my concords and these.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

They will NEVER put Nike Air on the back again so can we please stop crying about it.

srsly

This has gotten so old. Don't even mention %$% they put it on the Banned 1s either. Shoe Quality >>>>>>> Nike Air.

Back
Top Bottom