2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

They will NEVER put Nike Air on the back again so can we please stop crying about it.

srsly

This has gotten so old. Don't even mention %$% they put it on the Banned 1s either. Shoe Quality >>>>>>> Nike Air.

i really dont feel like waiting till end of november to be able to get these..

for those who have these..how do these fit??

They will NEVER put Nike Air on the back again so can we please stop crying about it.

srsly

Yea they will. It's jb trump card. They gonna hold onto it as long as possible, and then BAM!

srsly

Yea they will. It's jb trump card. They gonna hold onto it as long as possible, and then BAM!

I'm not complainng about it, and I know the "Nike Air" symbols on Jordans will most likely not come back and we're most likely going to keep getting the jumpman symbols....i'm just saying  "Nike Air" symbol on the Back is the only thing stopping these from being  a "PERFECT" release. I still LOVE the colorway and thats why i''m copping two pairs on RD.

In fact no "Nike Air" symbol is the only thing that stops most releases from being "PERECT". The shoes is still dope no doubt about it, but of course "Nike Air" on the back is what would make em' perfect.

I'm not complainng about it, and I know the "Nike Air" symbols on Jordans will most likely not come back and we're most likely going to keep getting the jumpman symbols....i'm just saying  "Nike Air" symbol on the Back is the only thing stopping these from being  a "PERFECT" release. I still LOVE the colorway and thats why i''m copping two pairs on RD.

In fact no "Nike Air" symbol is the only thing that stops most releases from being "PERECT". The shoes is still dope no doubt about it, but of course "Nike Air" on the back is what would make em' perfect.

Might be the wrong forum but I didn't get an answer in the legit post.  Can anyone tell me if RMK or VMV are legit? It says yes but a couple of people have been saying that they are starting to sell fakes?? 
ohwell.gif

Might be the wrong forum but I didn't get an answer in the legit post.  Can anyone tell me if RMK or VMV are legit? It says yes but a couple of people have been saying that they are starting to sell fakes?? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIverswag21

ohwell.gif

Yes they are legit, technically no, they aren't fakes.  If you have a couple minutes and would like to know what it is exactly they're selling, I'd highly suggest this read:

http://www.solesupremacy....08/food-for-thought.html

The dude puts it best in my opinion, they're 50% authentic.  No clue how RMK is, but I'll also give you a heads up that VMV has really put a lot of people through some nightmare scenarios re: customer service.  Lot of people pissed about what they did with the Ray 13's from what I've seen.

ohwell.gif

Yes they are legit, technically no, they aren't fakes.  If you have a couple minutes and would like to know what it is exactly they're selling, I'd highly suggest this read:

http://www.solesupremacy....08/food-for-thought.html

The dude puts it best in my opinion, they're 50% authentic.  No clue how RMK is, but I'll also give you a heads up that VMV has really put a lot of people through some nightmare scenarios re: customer service.  Lot of people pissed about what they did with the Ray 13's from what I've seen.

Thanks for the info.  (I skimmed through it
laugh.gif
) but I will most def read through it.  I grabbed a pair of SJ's from VMV and want to grab a pair of III's from RMK.  Thanks again!

laugh.gif
) but I will most def read through it.  I grabbed a pair of SJ's from VMV and want to grab a pair of III's from RMK.  Thanks again!

laugh.gif

No problem.  Careful with those SJ's, lot of articles as of late stating that the factories like those mentioned in the article I posted have been reproducing them recently for these sites.  Technically they are not the ones that were released in '09.  The material is legit but that's about as far as it goes.

laugh.gif

No problem.  Careful with those SJ's, lot of articles as of late stating that the factories like those mentioned in the article I posted have been reproducing them recently for these sites.  Technically they are not the ones that were released in '09.  The material is legit but that's about as far as it goes.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

They run a little big.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

They run a little big.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

srsly

exactly. Since there's no reason to pull that trump card due to everybody buying "J's" because they're cool and mentality of people like Tupack Shaker the Nike Air will not come back.
But don't buy a couple of releases and I guarantee you that Nike Air will come back to it's rightful place.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

srsly

exactly. Since there's no reason to pull that trump card due to everybody buying "J's" because they're cool and mentality of people like Tupack Shaker the Nike Air will not come back.
But don't buy a couple of releases and I guarantee you that Nike Air will come back to it's rightful place.

these probably wouldn't sell out quickly if it wasn't on Black Friday, kids all have off and the malls and shops will be crazy crowded so paying a $30-40 premium to get them now isn't that bad. If you snooze you will still be paying like $190ish for a pay via resale.

these probably wouldn't sell out quickly if it wasn't on Black Friday, kids all have off and the malls and shops will be crazy crowded so paying a $30-40 premium to get them now isn't that bad. If you snooze you will still be paying like $190ish for a pay via resale.

Back
Top Bottom