2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Cdp really aren't relevant to new models. The cdps were so cheap for example the 3s leather was awful, and the suede on the XXs were ashy and so cheap same with my 17s suede. The white cements from this year are way better quality then the cdps so I'm looking forward to these.

Who told you that? The leather on my CDP III's are great, the leather isn't shiny, the mid sole isn't shiny and I've worn them well over 100+ times and they are still holding up like a champ. Yeah, I've seen a few slight cracks in the inner mid-sole and that's it. No chipping or anything close to the Fire Red '06 release. Really what are you talking about? You should post your pair and I can/will post my pair. Otherwise, I need to know what you are basing this statement on? No pun intended, but the flybye remarks of quality on this or that release are getting old.

SHORT MEMORIES NT'ERS HAVE.

I REMEMBER HOW BAD THE CDP 3'S WERE TRASHED ON NIKETALK WHEN THEY ORIGINALLY RELEASED .

CDP 3'S ARE TRASH. GOT RID OF MY PAIR.

GUESS TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS.

SHORT MEMORIES NT'ERS HAVE.

I REMEMBER HOW BAD THE CDP 3'S WERE TRASHED ON NIKETALK WHEN THEY ORIGINALLY RELEASED .

CDP 3'S ARE TRASH. GOT RID OF MY PAIR.

GUESS TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I think that no whining about "Nike Air" should be added to the "In before the lock" rule..... Just saying
Seriously

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I think that no whining about "Nike Air" should be added to the "In before the lock" rule..... Just saying
Seriously

More Pics !!!!
25.jpg

34-620x412.jpg

33-620x412.jpg

32-620x412.jpg

31-620x412.jpg

30-620x412.jpg

22-620x412.jpg

21-620x412.jpg

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Cdp really aren't relevant to new models. The cdps were so cheap for example the 3s leather was awful, and the suede on the XXs were ashy and so cheap same with my 17s suede. The white cements from this year are way better quality then the cdps so I'm looking forward to these.

Who told you that? The leather on my CDP III's are great, the leather isn't shiny, the mid sole isn't shiny and I've worn them well over 100+ times and they are still holding up like a champ. Yeah, I've seen a few slight cracks in the inner mid-sole and that's it. No chipping or anything close to the Fire Red '06 release. Really what are you talking about? You should post your pair and I can/will post my pair. Otherwise, I need to know what you are basing this statement on? No pun intended, but the flybye remarks of quality on this or that release are getting old.

I remember feeling multiple pairs when they came out.  The Pleather used felt like plastic.  I thought it was horrible, and still cant believe people paid in excess of 300 for a pair. They didnt change that material until the 09 True Blue Release.

Originally Posted by sincere

I remember feeling multiple pairs when they came out.  The Pleather used felt like plastic.  I thought it was horrible, and still cant believe people paid in excess of 300 for a pair. They didnt change that material until the 09 True Blue Release.

I know this is the 2011 Black Cement III thread...but theres been many questions regarding Promo Black Cement IIIs (and IVs)....so i figured why not take some pics and lets end the debate once and for all....

2cmp07c.jpg

2jciu8l.jpg

2wnpjjl.jpg

jsle90.jpg

51yfle.jpg

xclp9c.jpg

x288ib.jpg

2ld7nv8.jpg

70i5b8.jpg

23gxkzc.jpg

i1cg78.jpg

261hixk.jpg

I did not compare between my other ajIIIs since the years are different (08,09,2011)

I know this is the 2011 Black Cement III thread...but theres been many questions regarding Promo Black Cement IIIs (and IVs)....so i figured why not take some pics and lets end the debate once and for all....

2cmp07c.jpg

2jciu8l.jpg

2wnpjjl.jpg

jsle90.jpg

51yfle.jpg

xclp9c.jpg

x288ib.jpg

2ld7nv8.jpg

70i5b8.jpg

23gxkzc.jpg

i1cg78.jpg

261hixk.jpg

I did not compare between my other ajIIIs since the years are different (08,09,2011)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

2cmp07c.jpg

2jciu8l.jpg

2wnpjjl.jpg

jsle90.jpg

51yfle.jpg

xclp9c.jpg

x288ib.jpg

2ld7nv8.jpg

70i5b8.jpg

23gxkzc.jpg

i1cg78.jpg

261hixk.jpg

I see lots of these promos on ebay..judging from their inside tag 340254-061, they are countdown pack models of 2008.

yue yuen 3 factory code, with production date 6-26-2008...

released cdp models are made on the months of 5-14-2008  and  7-22-2008

they're authentic commie 3s...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

2cmp07c.jpg

2jciu8l.jpg

2wnpjjl.jpg

jsle90.jpg

51yfle.jpg

xclp9c.jpg

x288ib.jpg

2ld7nv8.jpg

70i5b8.jpg

23gxkzc.jpg

i1cg78.jpg

261hixk.jpg

I see lots of these promos on ebay..judging from their inside tag 340254-061, they are countdown pack models of 2008.

yue yuen 3 factory code, with production date 6-26-2008...

released cdp models are made on the months of 5-14-2008  and  7-22-2008

they're authentic commie 3s...

Back
Top Bottom