2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^thanks. thats what i thought from the GETGO. but the seller SWORE theyre 100% AUTHENTIC...guess i should be getting a refund?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just for reference...this is where i got them from...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...AST-CANCER-LUNAR-180-LEB

All in all i think its your call bro. There will be people who think the promo are 100% fake and people who think theyre 100% real. Like i said in my other post above i think theyre real but not authentic because theyre unauthorized 2011 reproductions of a 2008 promo shoe. As for the 2011 vs the cdp, i like the cdp better because of the shape and tongue. The glossiness of the tumbled leather and midsole on the 2011 do look great though. But the pointy toe box bothers me.

^thanks. thats what i thought from the GETGO. but the seller SWORE theyre 100% AUTHENTIC...guess i should be getting a refund?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

All in all i think its your call bro. There will be people who think the promo are 100% fake and people who think theyre 100% real. Like i said in my other post above i think theyre real but not authentic because theyre unauthorized 2011 reproductions of a 2008 promo shoe. As for the 2011 vs the cdp, i like the cdp better because of the shape and tongue. The glossiness of the tumbled leather and midsole on the 2011 do look great though. But the pointy toe box bothers me.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i almost got this pair from dude
glad i passed 

also to the sellers credit this was before the concord/ray allan 13's fakes 

so i am sure anyone would think back in july these where legit 

if the guy got the shoes from air randy and told me that i would not have got them myself since i dont trust air randy 

i had a feeling any promos coming from air randy where fugazy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i almost got this pair from dude
glad i passed 

also to the sellers credit this was before the concord/ray allan 13's fakes 

so i am sure anyone would think back in july these where legit 

if the guy got the shoes from air randy and told me that i would not have got them myself since i dont trust air randy 

i had a feeling any promos coming from air randy where fugazy

^ dude who listed the shoes actually sold the pair for another NTer (people should be able to tell from the handwritten tag)....seller said shoes came from kickslab.com, but last i checked, kickslab never had Promo CDP IIIs for sale...a shoe cant be real to some and fake to others,there is only ONE answer...fake or real....and by holding them in hand and inspecting them,i know what my answer is....just wanted opinions from NTers who have Promo IIIs also or NTers who can tell the differences (from their CDP pairs vs these promos since i dont own retail CDP IIIs from the pack)

^ dude who listed the shoes actually sold the pair for another NTer (people should be able to tell from the handwritten tag)....seller said shoes came from kickslab.com, but last i checked, kickslab never had Promo CDP IIIs for sale...a shoe cant be real to some and fake to others,there is only ONE answer...fake or real....and by holding them in hand and inspecting them,i know what my answer is....just wanted opinions from NTers who have Promo IIIs also or NTers who can tell the differences (from their CDP pairs vs these promos since i dont own retail CDP IIIs from the pack)

at this point bro 
if your going to question or know the deal with the shoes i would just wear them 

i mean they look real from the sellers post and i think would have fooled anyone 

but now with all the b.s. coming from these overseas sites i would not buy from any seller who's selling early shoes either from HK or sellers stateside selling ANY early shoes 

notice FC not talking early releases anymore ?

air randy screwed up the early release market with the concords and so called prom's 

the only early site i trust is marqueesole.com 

at this point bro 
if your going to question or know the deal with the shoes i would just wear them 

i mean they look real from the sellers post and i think would have fooled anyone 

but now with all the b.s. coming from these overseas sites i would not buy from any seller who's selling early shoes either from HK or sellers stateside selling ANY early shoes 

notice FC not talking early releases anymore ?

air randy screwed up the early release market with the concords and so called prom's 

the only early site i trust is marqueesole.com 

Where do you think marqueesole gets his shoes from?
laugh.gif
marquee buys his stock from sellers like randy and jay...from what people have told me...take it for what its worth

laugh.gif
marquee buys his stock from sellers like randy and jay...from what people have told me...take it for what its worth

laugh.gif

Def not true. Hence the reason why he (or rmkstore) never got restocks of the CG's or jams and that they never carried any of these promo shoes. 

laugh.gif

Def not true. Hence the reason why he (or rmkstore) never got restocks of the CG's or jams and that they never carried any of these promo shoes. 

Because marquee chooses what he buys and how many he buys...he's gets them other sellers such as randy who have direct connects to factories where shoes are produced...all I said is that is what I've heard...from multiple people...

160- as for the 3s...I'm not wearin em...that's $210 spent on shoes that are more likely fake than real.I rather get a refund and end it at that

Because marquee chooses what he buys and how many he buys...he's gets them other sellers such as randy who have direct connects to factories where shoes are produced...all I said is that is what I've heard...from multiple people...

160- as for the 3s...I'm not wearin em...that's $210 spent on shoes that are more likely fake than real.I rather get a refund and end it at that

laugh.gif

dont take this the wrong way but thats totally not true 
i used to work with MS and i will not go into MS business but he does not deal with randy and thats a fact 

also i guess its going to be tuff to get a refund if you got the shoes off NT i think 

good luck dude 

laugh.gif

dont take this the wrong way but thats totally not true 
i used to work with MS and i will not go into MS business but he does not deal with randy and thats a fact 

also i guess its going to be tuff to get a refund if you got the shoes off NT i think 

good luck dude 

Well to the guy that said there's only one answer there were some other people that said the Promo's weren't fake, and people that said they were. Like I said I think they're non Nike authorized, 2011 factory productions of an actual 2008 promo shoe. 50% real, or "grey market" shoes like in that one article I've read that someone posted on NT (and I think maybe in this thread). I mean unless you're there in the actual factory in China then you'll 100% know the answer. A lot of shady business goes on in those factories overseas... I'll tell ya that. But to each his own I guess. Good luck with the refund! And after the whole conspiracy with the Concords that Air Randy has been selling I think it's safe to stay away from buying shoes months early for a while.

Well to the guy that said there's only one answer there were some other people that said the Promo's weren't fake, and people that said they were. Like I said I think they're non Nike authorized, 2011 factory productions of an actual 2008 promo shoe. 50% real, or "grey market" shoes like in that one article I've read that someone posted on NT (and I think maybe in this thread). I mean unless you're there in the actual factory in China then you'll 100% know the answer. A lot of shady business goes on in those factories overseas... I'll tell ya that. But to each his own I guess. Good luck with the refund! And after the whole conspiracy with the Concords that Air Randy has been selling I think it's safe to stay away from buying shoes months early for a while.

Back
Top Bottom