2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

The 2011 leather looks suspect.Personally, I would pass on that pair if I was in a retail store setting, I would ask to see a few other pairs
with a smoother surface leather. It's almost like they are pre-creased.

Also, as someone mentioned that shiny glossy paint on the sole leaves a lot to be desired.
I would take the Collezione IIIs any day.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

The 2011 leather looks suspect.Personally, I would pass on that pair if I was in a retail store setting, I would ask to see a few other pairs

Also, as someone mentioned that shiny glossy paint on the sole leaves a lot to be desired.

These probably aren't for you then. The official photos show the same "pre-creased" or "over tumbled" leather that you mention. I prefer it over something that's going to crease deeper in select spots. Just my take, some people may prefer the opposite. Just don't think you're going to check 3 or 4 pairs in the store and find differences, because I highly doubt you will.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

These probably aren't for you then. The official photos show the same "pre-creased" or "over tumbled" leather that you mention. I prefer it over something that's going to crease deeper in select spots. Just my take, some people may prefer the opposite. Just don't think you're going to check 3 or 4 pairs in the store and find differences, because I highly doubt you will.

I dought it's gonna be looking like that on black Friday, the flint 13's were an easy cop.

I dought it's gonna be looking like that on black Friday, the flint 13's were an easy cop.

CDP's look better than the 11's in that pic up there.

ohwell.gif

I know I'm in the minority, but the shine of the midsole doesn't bother me at all. Kinda like it. Ye shrug.

I know I'm in the minority, but the shine of the midsole doesn't bother me at all. Kinda like it. Ye shrug.

Back
Top Bottom