2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I doubt it's gonna be looking like that on black Friday, the flint 13's were an easy cop.

Exactly
The flint 13's were not the black cement 3's though. 
Even though they're top 10 Jordans, its still not black cements... 

I doubt it's gonna be looking like that on black Friday, the flint 13's were an easy cop.

Exactly
The flint 13's were not the black cement 3's though. 
Even though they're top 10 Jordans, its still not black cements... 

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Exactly
These aren't the flints.
Kinda hard for me to tell how hard of a cop these will be. These will definitely sell faster than the flint XIIIs, but the release probably won't be on the level of an XI. I thought white cement IIIs would fly off shelves when they released earlier this year, but they were around for a bit (at least in certain areas), same with true blues I think. Then again, black/cement IIIs seem to be top 5 in terms of Js for a lot of sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Exactly
These aren't the flints.
Kinda hard for me to tell how hard of a cop these will be. These will definitely sell faster than the flint XIIIs, but the release probably won't be on the level of an XI. I thought white cement IIIs would fly off shelves when they released earlier this year, but they were around for a bit (at least in certain areas), same with true blues I think. Then again, black/cement IIIs seem to be top 5 in terms of Js for a lot of sneakerheads.

BC3 has more hype than the Flints so it might be a bit harder you see EVERY rapper in BC3's 
laugh.gif

it will be a mob scene in select areas but there will be PLENTY of these to go around; the white cements sat around quite a while

it will be a mob scene in select areas but there will be PLENTY of these to go around; the white cements sat around quite a while

BLACK CEMENT 3'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE HAD EASILY. FLINT 13'S ARE DEFINITELY A FAN FAVORITE AND IN THE SOUTH, THE 13'S ARE THE MOST POPULAR MODEL AFTER THE 11'S AND STILL SAT AROUND FOR A BIT. WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES ALSO LINGERED.

HOW LONG THESE LAST WILL DEPEND ON YOUR AREA. IN MY AREA, (AKRON, OH) THESE WILL BE COPPED EASILY.

BLACK CEMENT 3'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE HAD EASILY. FLINT 13'S ARE DEFINITELY A FAN FAVORITE AND IN THE SOUTH, THE 13'S ARE THE MOST POPULAR MODEL AFTER THE 11'S AND STILL SAT AROUND FOR A BIT. WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES ALSO LINGERED.

HOW LONG THESE LAST WILL DEPEND ON YOUR AREA. IN MY AREA, (AKRON, OH) THESE WILL BE COPPED EASILY.

Back
Top Bottom