Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by green rhino123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.   

I need me some '94's to complete my 3's collection 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BLACK CEMENT 3'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE HAD EASILY. FLINT 13'S ARE DEFINITELY A FAN FAVORITE AND IN THE SOUTH, THE 13'S ARE THE MOST POPULAR MODEL AFTER THE 11'S AND STILL SAT AROUND FOR A BIT. WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES ALSO LINGERED.

HOW LONG THESE LAST WILL DEPEND ON YOUR AREA. IN MY AREA, (AKRON, OH) THESE WILL BE COPPED EASILY.

BINGO!!!! Can't wait for theses, 2 pairs for sure.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BLACK CEMENT 3'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE HAD EASILY. FLINT 13'S ARE DEFINITELY A FAN FAVORITE AND IN THE SOUTH, THE 13'S ARE THE MOST POPULAR MODEL AFTER THE 11'S AND STILL SAT AROUND FOR A BIT. WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES ALSO LINGERED.

HOW LONG THESE LAST WILL DEPEND ON YOUR AREA. IN MY AREA, (AKRON, OH) THESE WILL BE COPPED EASILY.

BINGO!!!! Can't wait for theses, 2 pairs for sure.

I love dudes posting pics of Non related info.... We get it, you have black cements with Nike Air on the back... Good for you. This thread is not about gloating. Keep it on topic, 2011. We need a gold star emoticon.

I love dudes posting pics of Non related info.... We get it, you have black cements with Nike Air on the back... Good for you. This thread is not about gloating. Keep it on topic, 2011. We need a gold star emoticon.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

did you guys say that magic eraser gets rid of that awful shiny midsole if im correct ?
yes it does. My friend Santi19 did it and it worked.

Originally Posted by onajazad

Hope the quality on these are great...
they'll probably be on par with these...

just cause I have some I can post too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

did you guys say that magic eraser gets rid of that awful shiny midsole if im correct ?
yes it does. My friend Santi19 did it and it worked.

Originally Posted by onajazad

Hope the quality on these are great...
they'll probably be on par with these...

just cause I have some I can post too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom