2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Does anyone think these will be difficult to get from NDC at midnight on release day? I'm really not trying to go on a wild goose chase on the morning of black Friday..

Does anyone think these will be difficult to get from NDC at midnight on release day? I'm really not trying to go on a wild goose chase on the morning of black Friday..

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

i was thinking the same but i doubt it will be hard in my opinion.  Yea it is a sought after shoe, but this is a general release. Finishline, foot actin, east bay everyone will have these.  

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

i was thinking the same but i doubt it will be hard in my opinion.  Yea it is a sought after shoe, but this is a general release. Finishline, foot actin, east bay everyone will have these.  

I would LOVE to get these early. I don't have time to deal with Black Friday. Time to check out some NY spots.

I would LOVE to get these early. I don't have time to deal with Black Friday. Time to check out some NY spots.

These are looking great in these pics...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom