2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yessir, lady was helpful and took $67 off my order. Damn, paid about $390 for 3 pairs.

Just tell her your forgot to put the 15% discount because you couldnt find the code to enter. I think they have a glitch with the code not showing up on the email confirming your signup for the 15% deal.

Yessir, lady was helpful and took $67 off my order. Damn, paid about $390 for 3 pairs.

Just tell her your forgot to put the 15% discount because you couldnt find the code to enter. I think they have a glitch with the code not showing up on the email confirming your signup for the 15% deal.

I called and they wouldn't give me the 15% off....pulled the trigger anyway. I won't have to worry about buying them on BF

Originally Posted by djness23

damnit no more 9.5 or 10s. think they'll restock?
i dont think so. I use NBA.com alot (there goes my secret). Once they are gone, you're SOL. They usually dont sell out fast because most people dont know to go there. Picked up a few pairs of Lebron 8 Sprites a month after they released. Couldnt believe they were just sitting.

My first purchase with them was when the playoff XIII's dropped, 2 months later! Glad to share.

I called and they wouldn't give me the 15% off....pulled the trigger anyway. I won't have to worry about buying them on BF

i dont think so. I use NBA.com alot (there goes my secret). Once they are gone, you're SOL. They usually dont sell out fast because most people dont know to go there. Picked up a few pairs of Lebron 8 Sprites a month after they released. Couldnt believe they were just sitting.

My first purchase with them was when the playoff XIII's dropped, 2 months later! Glad to share.

lmao, i called, and the rep didnt even know they had them listed. he was stoked and excite, said hes going scoop up his pairs. didnt have my size so i guess i'll have to wait till 11/25 on eastbay or ndc

lmao, i called, and the rep didnt even know they had them listed. he was stoked and excite, said hes going scoop up his pairs. didnt have my size so i guess i'll have to wait till 11/25 on eastbay or ndc

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

You could complain about it, they should honor it. Or maybe everyone is bombarding them with this request and they dont want to process.

Lady said they sold 75 pairs in less than 45 minutes. She asked why everyone wanted these.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

You could complain about it, they should honor it. Or maybe everyone is bombarding them with this request and they dont want to process.

Lady said they sold 75 pairs in less than 45 minutes. She asked why everyone wanted these.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Thanks again.
pimp.gif
  I'll be comparing these to the AR pair I bought in July *waits for jokes*

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sorry homie.

first dude i talked to thought i was high on drugs, based on the amount of questions i was asking. I kept thinking how it was a mistake for these to show up online and based on me asking, they would pull it off the site. I guess there's still the posibility i get an email saying this is a pre-order, but based on my conversation, its in stock and will ship on Tuesday, no doubt about it.

The NBA has been useful for some things right now! Now lets get some games going dammit.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sorry homie.

first dude i talked to thought i was high on drugs, based on the amount of questions i was asking. I kept thinking how it was a mistake for these to show up online and based on me asking, they would pull it off the site. I guess there's still the posibility i get an email saying this is a pre-order, but based on my conversation, its in stock and will ship on Tuesday, no doubt about it.

The NBA has been useful for some things right now! Now lets get some games going dammit.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Thanks again.
pimp.gif
  I'll be comparing these to the AR pair I bought in July *waits for jokes*

Got them for $134, she is doing a charge back to my card and said they should be at my house from the 18th to the 23rd.
pimp.gif

The rep was real cool and had no idea what the shoe was so haha.

Got them for $134, she is doing a charge back to my card and said they should be at my house from the 18th to the 23rd.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

pimp.gif

sounds like i talked to the same lady. I think she was Asian. Extremely helpful. 

Back
Top Bottom