2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Thanks! Just played my order for a size 11! Now I don't have to worry about the Black Friday madness! 
pimp.gif

Damn, we did some damage to their stock. They had every size available and bam, 1 hour later, all they have is 7.5/8 and 11-13.

Glad you guys copped can enjoy more family time. Screw dealing with the lines on black friday. Anybody else use the 15% off?

Damn, we did some damage to their stock. They had every size available and bam, 1 hour later, all they have is 7.5/8 and 11-13.

Glad you guys copped can enjoy more family time. Screw dealing with the lines on black friday. Anybody else use the 15% off?

I got found that out after, didn't use the 15 off since I wasn't sure how long they would sit. $157 shipped works for me compared to the $190ish i would have to pay on RD.

Thanks a alot. Saved me a lot of stress.

I got found that out after, didn't use the 15 off since I wasn't sure how long they would sit. $157 shipped works for me compared to the $190ish i would have to pay on RD.

Thanks a alot. Saved me a lot of stress.

on the phone trying to get my 15% off! looks like the lady is going to give it to me.

what are these retailing for?

on the phone trying to get my 15% off! looks like the lady is going to give it to me.

what are these retailing for?

Back
Top Bottom