2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I wanna pick these up in person but I dont wanna do the black friday thing. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. NDC it is.

I wanna pick these up in person but I dont wanna do the black friday thing. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. NDC it is.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rareair45

CDP 3s were the worst quality Jordan 3s I ever owned.

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.

I would say the Mars IV take the cake; those things creased from the box moving when coming from the stock room to try one

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rareair45

CDP 3s were the worst quality Jordan 3s I ever owned.

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.

I would say the Mars IV take the cake; those things creased from the box moving when coming from the stock room to try one

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

These and Concords are a really good way to end the year

Agreed 
happy.gif

I havent been in this thread for a while, so im sorry if this has already been shared, but you guys know nba.com has these already, right? I just copped three 10.5's and they are scheduled to arrive on 11/21. $149.99 (not including tax). I called to make sure it wasnt a pre-order and they said its in stock and ready to ship.

They still have five 10.5's if thats your size. Beats standing in line black friday. I'll be kicking back feeding my fat +%@ and watching football instead.

I havent been in this thread for a while, so im sorry if this has already been shared, but you guys know nba.com has these already, right? I just copped three 10.5's and they are scheduled to arrive on 11/21. $149.99 (not including tax). I called to make sure it wasnt a pre-order and they said its in stock and ready to ship.

They still have five 10.5's if thats your size. Beats standing in line black friday. I'll be kicking back feeding my fat +%@ and watching football instead.

Originally Posted by casper90403

You ARE THE MAN!  just ordered mine.  I was actually worried about not getting these too.  Thanks again now I'm chilling like u
pimp.gif

Already have a pair...but I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on pair #2...

You ARE THE MAN!  just ordered mine.  I was actually worried about not getting these too.  Thanks again now I'm chilling like u
pimp.gif

Already have a pair...but I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on pair #2...

I was gonna pull the trigger but I signed up but don't see my 15% off code so I'm not gonna order even though there's no tax but $7 shipping so it's a good deal nonetheless.

I was gonna pull the trigger but I signed up but don't see my 15% off code so I'm not gonna order even though there's no tax but $7 shipping so it's a good deal nonetheless.

you are the man
pimp.gif

you are the man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom