2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by henz0

NYC for retail??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Still debating whether or not I want two of these. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

2 thats all? going for 4. But these are fly so 2 is a good way to go

Still debating whether or not I want two of these. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

2 thats all? going for 4. But these are fly so 2 is a good way to go

Alright let me clarify for everyone who is wondering about the sizing. I just got back from the mall to see how the 3's of 2011 fit. I tested the sizing on the Stealth 3's.

I tried on the size I usually get and a half size lower. Basically I tried on a 10 and a 9.5.

When I slipped on the size 10(true size), it didn't feel long at all. I noticed that the ball of my foot had space from the back of the shoe but my toes could reach the toebox. It was also more wider.
When I slipped on the size 9.5(half size lower), it felt more secure and fit. There was no extra space on the back of the shoe and it wasn't as wide as the size 10. My toes reached the toebox and still had wiggle room.

I recommend getting a half size lower but it all depends on your foot really.. I ordered a 10 but I'm going to see if I can trade for a 9.5

Here's a picture:

Left shoe:9.5 Right Shoe: 10

The guy working at Champs told me that the bigger of size you get, the more creasing you'll have. So if you have a big shoe size, it's important to get force fields or something. But if it's snug, it won't show as much creasing.

Alright let me clarify for everyone who is wondering about the sizing. I just got back from the mall to see how the 3's of 2011 fit. I tested the sizing on the Stealth 3's.

I tried on the size I usually get and a half size lower. Basically I tried on a 10 and a 9.5.

When I slipped on the size 10(true size), it didn't feel long at all. I noticed that the ball of my foot had space from the back of the shoe but my toes could reach the toebox. It was also more wider.
When I slipped on the size 9.5(half size lower), it felt more secure and fit. There was no extra space on the back of the shoe and it wasn't as wide as the size 10. My toes reached the toebox and still had wiggle room.

I recommend getting a half size lower but it all depends on your foot really.. I ordered a 10 but I'm going to see if I can trade for a 9.5

Here's a picture:

Left shoe:9.5 Right Shoe: 10

The guy working at Champs told me that the bigger of size you get, the more creasing you'll have. So if you have a big shoe size, it's important to get force fields or something. But if it's snug, it won't show as much creasing.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

yo they legit
nerd.gif
pics?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

yo they legit
nerd.gif
pics?

Don't really understand all this half size down nonsense. There is only one shoe that I size down on and that's my chuck t's. Everything else is either true to size or half size up. These fit like the rest of the iii's that dropped this year, and that TTS.

Don't really understand all this half size down nonsense. There is only one shoe that I size down on and that's my chuck t's. Everything else is either true to size or half size up. These fit like the rest of the iii's that dropped this year, and that TTS.

Just like you and I, we are different and so are people's feet. For me personally, I'm going a half size down because it feels more secure and fit. Hopefully this answers your concern to why people worry about half an inch difference. People want comfort in the shoes they rock, simple.

Just like you and I, we are different and so are people's feet. For me personally, I'm going a half size down because it feels more secure and fit. Hopefully this answers your concern to why people worry about half an inch difference. People want comfort in the shoes they rock, simple.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^its not confusion
My WC 3s I bought true 2 size @ 9.5 were bigger than my true blues which I copped a 9 and fit better. Most retros this year have been a lil bit bigger.

You know anywhere around Memphis where they got these early?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^its not confusion
My WC 3s I bought true 2 size @ 9.5 were bigger than my true blues which I copped a 9 and fit better. Most retros this year have been a lil bit bigger.

You know anywhere around Memphis where they got these early?

Back
Top Bottom