2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

do you guys think this will be tough to cop on release day?

I wish I could get them early in the NOVA area

For those that own/seen both what is your opinion on the quality of the CDP III and 2011 BC III? Definitely copping for the little one, but still undecided on whether I'll even attempt to buy these for myself.

For those that own/seen both what is your opinion on the quality of the CDP III and 2011 BC III? Definitely copping for the little one, but still undecided on whether I'll even attempt to buy these for myself.

Personally, I wasn't a fan of the glossy look but it grew on me. If you're not a fan of the glossy midsole/ tumbled leather, there is always Mr. Clean Magic eraser to scrub off the glossiness. The paint on these should last longer than the CDP.

Personally, I wasn't a fan of the glossy look but it grew on me. If you're not a fan of the glossy midsole/ tumbled leather, there is always Mr. Clean Magic eraser to scrub off the glossiness. The paint on these should last longer than the CDP.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Im not as concerned with the look as I am with the materials held in hand. From what I can see in pics they look like the WCIII exactly padding wise and leather quality wise. One thing I like about my CDPIII over the recent III Retros is the padding in the tongue and upper heel/ankle that the recent IIIs seem to lack.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Im not as concerned with the look as I am with the materials held in hand. From what I can see in pics they look like the WCIII exactly padding wise and leather quality wise. One thing I like about my CDPIII over the recent III Retros is the padding in the tongue and upper heel/ankle that the recent IIIs seem to lack.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^its not confusion
My WC 3s I bought true 2 size @ 9.5 were bigger than my true blues which I copped a 9 and fit better. Most retros this year have been a lil bit bigger.

You know anywhere around Memphis where they got these early?
CITY GEAR IF YOU ARE COOL WITH MARCUS

^its not confusion
My WC 3s I bought true 2 size @ 9.5 were bigger than my true blues which I copped a 9 and fit better. Most retros this year have been a lil bit bigger.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^its not confusion

Yo, I shot you a txt...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^its not confusion

Yo, I shot you a txt...

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

ItemSizePriceQuantityTotal
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement11£104.001£104.00
Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received.Order Total£83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I love my overseas connect. The military was good to me. Hopefully I get them before thanksgiving. Wishfull thinking I know. Oh well.

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

ItemSizePriceQuantityTotal
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement11£104.001£104.00
Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received.Order Total£83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I love my overseas connect. The military was good to me. Hopefully I get them before thanksgiving. Wishfull thinking I know. Oh well.

ive seen a lot of people saying they are true to size or .5 too big
nerd.gif

My WC3's and TB3's fit exactly the same, (half a size too big) im gonna assume the BC3's are going to fit the same as the previous 3's
can you guys confirm this? (people who own the 2011 3's and BC3's)

ive seen a lot of people saying they are true to size or .5 too big
nerd.gif

My WC3's and TB3's fit exactly the same, (half a size too big) im gonna assume the BC3's are going to fit the same as the previous 3's
can you guys confirm this? (people who own the 2011 3's and BC3's)

Damn. Was going to finally use my Eastbay gold club 25% off coupon and apply it to a giftcard to pay for my threes. Excluded.

58351.jpg

Damn. Was going to finally use my Eastbay gold club 25% off coupon and apply it to a giftcard to pay for my threes. Excluded.

58351.jpg

Originally Posted by aesop

These should be an easy cop...my local NTown has a two pair limit per. Usually when they do this the shoes don't sell out right away cause they have a lot. So hopefully JB massed produced these and stores around the country are well stocked. When I say easy...meaning no pushing or anything and if your there when it opens you should get a pair but don't wait till the weekend is over cause I think by Sunday these will be gone. Online...these will sell immediately! GoodLuck to everyone getting a pair to everyone that already has a pair...grats!

Originally Posted by aesop

These should be an easy cop...my local NTown has a two pair limit per. Usually when they do this the shoes don't sell out right away cause they have a lot. So hopefully JB massed produced these and stores around the country are well stocked. When I say easy...meaning no pushing or anything and if your there when it opens you should get a pair but don't wait till the weekend is over cause I think by Sunday these will be gone. Online...these will sell immediately! GoodLuck to everyone getting a pair to everyone that already has a pair...grats!

Back
Top Bottom