2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by aesop

do you guys think this will be tough to cop on release day?

I wish I could get them early in the NOVA area

These should be an easy cop...my local NTown has a two pair limit per. Usually when they do this the shoes don't sell out right away cause they have a lot. So hopefully JB massed produced these and stores around the country are well stocked. When I say easy...meaning no pushing or anything and if your there when it opens you should get a pair but don't wait till the weekend is over cause I think by Sunday these will be gone. Online...these will sell immediately! GoodLuck to everyone getting a pair to everyone that already has a pair...grats!
Yea in long island (south shore mall) they limit everyone to one pair at first. You can only get two pais in one shot if you buy one adult size and one kid size. If you want more than one adult size, they make you make the line again. All the shoe stores in my mall have agreed put in affect the same rule. So in a way they will certainly be an easy cop at my mall, however, people looking to double up, are going to have a hard time if they come to my mall. Just thought i'de let all my NY'rs know looking to double up at south shore.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by aesop

do you guys think this will be tough to cop on release day?

I wish I could get them early in the NOVA area

These should be an easy cop...my local NTown has a two pair limit per. Usually when they do this the shoes don't sell out right away cause they have a lot. So hopefully JB massed produced these and stores around the country are well stocked. When I say easy...meaning no pushing or anything and if your there when it opens you should get a pair but don't wait till the weekend is over cause I think by Sunday these will be gone. Online...these will sell immediately! GoodLuck to everyone getting a pair to everyone that already has a pair...grats!
Yea in long island (south shore mall) they limit everyone to one pair at first. You can only get two pais in one shot if you buy one adult size and one kid size. If you want more than one adult size, they make you make the line again. All the shoe stores in my mall have agreed put in affect the same rule. So in a way they will certainly be an easy cop at my mall, however, people looking to double up, are going to have a hard time if they come to my mall. Just thought i'de let all my NY'rs know looking to double up at south shore.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

ItemSizePriceQuantityTotal
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement11£104.001£104.00
Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received.Order Total£83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I love my overseas connect. The military was good to me. Hopefully I get them before thanksgiving. Wishfull thinking I know. Oh well.

Thats great and congrats. But why post this if you wont share where you bought from?? Showing off. Come on bro

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received.Order Total£83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

I love my overseas connect. The military was good to me. Hopefully I get them before thanksgiving. Wishfull thinking I know. Oh well.

Thats great and congrats. But why post this if you wont share where you bought from?? Showing off. Come on bro

Here's a good question: my girl wears a sz 8 in womens. Im thinking of buying her a size 7 in kids. you think thats accurate or i should jet get her the 8 in womens? (im tryna save money here
wink.gif
 )

Here's a good question: my girl wears a sz 8 in womens. Im thinking of buying her a size 7 in kids. you think thats accurate or i should jet get her the 8 in womens? (im tryna save money here
wink.gif
 )

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Alright let me clarify for everyone who is wondering about the sizing. I just got back from the mall to see how the 3's of 2011 fit. I tested the sizing on the Stealth 3's.

I tried on the size I usually get and a half size lower. Basically I tried on a 10 and a 9.5.

When I slipped on the size 10(true size), it didn't feel long at all. I noticed that the ball of my foot had space from the back of the shoe but my toes could reach the toebox. It was also more wider.
When I slipped on the size 9.5(half size lower), it felt more secure and fit. There was no extra space on the back of the shoe and it wasn't as wide as the size 10. My toes reached the toebox and still had wiggle room.

I recommend getting a half size lower but it all depends on your foot really.. I ordered a 10 but I'm going to see if I can trade for a 9.5

Here's a picture:

Left shoe:9.5 Right Shoe: 10

The guy working at Champs told me that the bigger of size you get, the more creasing you'll have. So if you have a big shoe size, it's important to get force fields or something. But if it's snug, it won't show as much creasing.
Comparing the sizing of stealth to these will be off. You would need to compare WC or TB. Different material,different fit. 

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Alright let me clarify for everyone who is wondering about the sizing. I just got back from the mall to see how the 3's of 2011 fit. I tested the sizing on the Stealth 3's.

I tried on the size I usually get and a half size lower. Basically I tried on a 10 and a 9.5.

When I slipped on the size 10(true size), it didn't feel long at all. I noticed that the ball of my foot had space from the back of the shoe but my toes could reach the toebox. It was also more wider.
When I slipped on the size 9.5(half size lower), it felt more secure and fit. There was no extra space on the back of the shoe and it wasn't as wide as the size 10. My toes reached the toebox and still had wiggle room.

I recommend getting a half size lower but it all depends on your foot really.. I ordered a 10 but I'm going to see if I can trade for a 9.5

Here's a picture:

Left shoe:9.5 Right Shoe: 10

The guy working at Champs told me that the bigger of size you get, the more creasing you'll have. So if you have a big shoe size, it's important to get force fields or something. But if it's snug, it won't show as much creasing.
Comparing the sizing of stealth to these will be off. You would need to compare WC or TB. Different material,different fit. 

Dreslay: damn boy, you cheap... jk, don't think many of us would know about women/kids sizing tho

Dreslay: damn boy, you cheap... jk, don't think many of us would know about women/kids sizing tho

Originally Posted by DreSlay

wink.gif
 )

If shes an 8, she'd be a 6.5 in kids. These won't be made in womens sizes, so you wouldn't be able to grab here an 8 in womens.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

wink.gif
 )

If shes an 8, she'd be a 6.5 in kids. These won't be made in womens sizes, so you wouldn't be able to grab here an 8 in womens.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80

Kind regards,

laugh.gif

Not only that, but dude straight faked that invoice email. If this was a real email/confirmation page that he copy and pasted, the "click here" hyperlink would've transferred too. Lulz. The thirst for e-fame/e-props in forum 8 gets disgusting sometimes.
30t6p3b.gif

And to answer your upcoming question ("why would I have to make this up"), because this is NT.

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80

Kind regards,

laugh.gif

Not only that, but dude straight faked that invoice email. If this was a real email/confirmation page that he copy and pasted, the "click here" hyperlink would've transferred too. Lulz. The thirst for e-fame/e-props in forum 8 gets disgusting sometimes.
30t6p3b.gif

And to answer your upcoming question ("why would I have to make this up"), because this is NT.

those who preordered from end clothing check your emails or your end account. I got my tracking number about an hour ago.

those who preordered from end clothing check your emails or your end account. I got my tracking number about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Item Size Price Quantity Total
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11 £104.00 1 £104.00
Delivery £0.00
Discount £20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received. Order Total £83.20 (approx. $132)

Kind regards,

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Item Size Price Quantity Total
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11 £104.00 1 £104.00
Delivery £0.00
Discount £20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received. Order Total £83.20 (approx. $132)

Kind regards,

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom