2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

got email from paypal still waiting for NDC to arrive. last year for the cool grey 11s on xmas it took a while for the email to come but it did come. no worries here.

been a minute since i ordered through NDC... last time was the grinches

as for swoosh/ndc... ndc gives free shipping on +100 spent, because of the 40% off on swoosh they no longer do free shipping

been a minute since i ordered through NDC... last time was the grinches

as for swoosh/ndc... ndc gives free shipping on +100 spent, because of the 40% off on swoosh they no longer do free shipping

Originally Posted by 335i

nikestore Online Nike Store 

Black Cement 3 Size Update: Only sizes left are 7, 7.5, 12 ,14, 15, 17, 18

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

placed my order with NDC about 10 minutes ago, but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Anyone else experience this?

got my order confirmation.... now i can just watch college ball then sleep, no black friday shopping fo rme lol

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

1322198492.jpg
You know you could have used the code "SWOOSH" for free shipping my dude? 

He should have just signed up prior to 12am, since they ship free for orders over $100.

To all who ordered on NDC via paypal, the two emails may come at different times. Ordered mine and got paypal email 12:08 am, but didn't receive the NDC confirmation until 12:25 am. Wait for it...

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

couldnt find the place to enter it. oh well. maybe its time i get glasses lol

placed my order with NDC about 10 minutes ago, but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Anyone else experience this?

To all who ordered on NDC via paypal, the two emails may come at different times. Ordered mine and got paypal email 12:08 am, but didn't receive the NDC confirmation until 12:25 am. Wait for it...

couldnt find the place to enter it. oh well. maybe its time i get glasses lol

1322198492.jpg

He should have just signed up prior to 12am, since they ship free for orders over $100.

got my order confirmation.... now i can just watch college ball then sleep, no black friday shopping fo rme lol

Gave up on Eastbay.com. SUPER LAGGY. Called the gold club line and the line was busy. Checkout time online was 5 hours and 47 minutes. Went NDC instead. Got my 8. Gonna try and double up in the morning at FTL.

Gave up on Eastbay.com. SUPER LAGGY. Called the gold club line and the line was busy. Checkout time online was 5 hours and 47 minutes. Went NDC instead. Got my 8. Gonna try and double up in the morning at FTL.

hanon.jpg

For anyone asking if UK shops really do end up being cheaper. I did end up paying 5 dollars more on this since I did it through paypal instead of using my card, but I didn't feel like fumbling through my wallet to get the card number in correctly on my phone, yet still came out a few dollars less than if I'd have gone to the store in the morning.

eastbay had me wait 3hrs. 42mins. before i can checkout
roll.gif
NDC had no wait so I would suggest for people to try NDC first. Didn't go through with it...getting my pair in 3hrs at my local NT. little info for some peeps...don't want you guys to wait that long and not get a pair. GoodLuck people!

eastbay had me wait 3hrs. 42mins. before i can checkout
roll.gif
NDC had no wait so I would suggest for people to try NDC first. Didn't go through with it...getting my pair in 3hrs at my local NT. little info for some peeps...don't want you guys to wait that long and not get a pair. GoodLuck people!

hanon.jpg

For anyone asking if UK shops really do end up being cheaper. I did end up paying 5 dollars more on this since I did it through paypal instead of using my card, but I didn't feel like fumbling through my wallet to get the card number in correctly on my phone, yet still came out a few dollars less than if I'd have gone to the store in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom