2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

got my confirmation email from NIKE. so glad I waited for a clean pair for only 160... no b grades here

got my confirmation email from NIKE. so glad I waited for a clean pair for only 160... no b grades here

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

NDC is the way to go, hopefully the concords will be as easy to cop.
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. Easy and concords wont go together, unless you have a connect or willing to stand in line for a long time.

I'm resigned to the fact that i wont be able to get these online or at the store. Wont even try online. Would pay resellers price, but too paranoid to get one of air randy's garbage pairs instead.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

NDC is the way to go, hopefully the concords will be as easy to cop.
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. Easy and concords wont go together, unless you have a connect or willing to stand in line for a long time.

I'm resigned to the fact that i wont be able to get these online or at the store. Wont even try online. Would pay resellers price, but too paranoid to get one of air randy's garbage pairs instead.

Eastbay was a nightmare so I "think" I got my pair from NDC (waiting for the email). I can only imagine how crazy the XIs will be next month.

Eastbay was a nightmare so I "think" I got my pair from NDC (waiting for the email). I can only imagine how crazy the XIs will be next month.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.
How did you get 139.00 shipped at CT ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.
How did you get 139.00 shipped at CT ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by raptors29

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

You know you could have used the code "SWOOSH" for free shipping my dude? 

couldnt find the place to enter it. oh well. maybe its time i get glasses lol
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
$8 aint nothin at least u got'em.

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

To all who ordered on NDC via paypal, the two emails may come at different times. Ordered mine and got paypal email 12:08 am, but didn't receive the NDC confirmation until 12:25 am. Wait for it...

this man speaks the truth just got my email confirmtion 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 now time to chill for the concords hope the flip 3s sit around need those too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

To all who ordered on NDC via paypal, the two emails may come at different times. Ordered mine and got paypal email 12:08 am, but didn't receive the NDC confirmation until 12:25 am. Wait for it...

this man speaks the truth just got my email confirmtion 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 now time to chill for the concords hope the flip 3s sit around need those too
grin.gif

Always have gotten NDC email almost instantly, ordered 20 mins ago and no email.

Got me a bit worried, but I see lots of others haven't gotten it yet either.

Hope just a glitch in their emailing system.

Always have gotten NDC email almost instantly, ordered 20 mins ago and no email.

Got me a bit worried, but I see lots of others haven't gotten it yet either.

Hope just a glitch in their emailing system.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

placed my order with NDC about 10 minutes ago, but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Anyone else experience this?

Well i placed my order around 12:06am est. And I didn't get my email confirmation until 15 or so minutes after. So you just have to wait. 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

placed my order with NDC about 10 minutes ago, but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Anyone else experience this?

Well i placed my order around 12:06am est. And I didn't get my email confirmation until 15 or so minutes after. So you just have to wait. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

You know you could have used the code "SWOOSH" for free shipping my dude? 

couldnt find the place to enter it. oh well. maybe its time i get glasses lol
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
$8 aint nothin at least u got'em.

Back
Top Bottom