2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by King Arthur

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif
lol you dont me cuz
thats OG Carmines, Fire Red V, OG 13 and OG 13 Blue Lows All DS All OG box 

and thats just what I felt like grabbing at this given moment in time youngin 

167s0zn.jpg

taken with iphone

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

NDC is the way to go, hopefully the concords will be as easy to cop.
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. Easy and concords wont go together, unless you have a connect or willing to stand in line for a long time.

I'm resigned to the fact that i wont be able to get these online or at the store. Wont even try online. Would pay resellers price, but too paranoid to get one of air randy's garbage pairs instead.

i feel you on that. unless u get lucky with an early release on nba.com, NDC is the only place on release night to get a chance at those. eastbay, footlocker, etc all those sites are a joke to order from now. and i dont wanna bother with small retailers and internatonal sites.worse comes to worse i'll pay the extra cheese for a pair on ebay.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

NDC is the way to go, hopefully the concords will be as easy to cop.
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. Easy and concords wont go together, unless you have a connect or willing to stand in line for a long time.

I'm resigned to the fact that i wont be able to get these online or at the store. Wont even try online. Would pay resellers price, but too paranoid to get one of air randy's garbage pairs instead.

i feel you on that. unless u get lucky with an early release on nba.com, NDC is the only place on release night to get a chance at those. eastbay, footlocker, etc all those sites are a joke to order from now. and i dont wanna bother with small retailers and internatonal sites.worse comes to worse i'll pay the extra cheese for a pair on ebay.

email confirmations for eastbay and nike store came in. good night everyone and good luck for those copping tomorrow

email confirmations for eastbay and nike store came in. good night everyone and good luck for those copping tomorrow

eastbay sucks as always. Only reason I tried is nike.com wasn't showing me these for some reason. Eastbay gave me the usual 3.5 hour wait.

eastbay sucks as always. Only reason I tried is nike.com wasn't showing me these for some reason. Eastbay gave me the usual 3.5 hour wait.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.

It isn't $139 shipped, it is in pounds and not euros. I thought the same thing at first, comes out to about $164 shipped. I'd rather spend $4 more than wait two weeks to get my shoes. I will definitely use them for Concords though.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.

It isn't $139 shipped, it is in pounds and not euros. I thought the same thing at first, comes out to about $164 shipped. I'd rather spend $4 more than wait two weeks to get my shoes. I will definitely use them for Concords though.

Back
Top Bottom