2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

10 more mins then off to bed, eastbay timer got me down with its shifty nature
frown.gif

my eastbay checkout keeps jumping all over the place from 1-2 hours. Ordered 1 pair from NDC but no confirmation email yet

my eastbay checkout keeps jumping all over the place from 1-2 hours. Ordered 1 pair from NDC but no confirmation email yet

Every release same Eastbay complaints, and a lot of the same dudes will be back the next release.

For future buys, I suggest some of you follow nike on twitter or if you don't have one google nike twitter around 11:55 and have a live link

For future buys, I suggest some of you follow nike on twitter or if you don't have one google nike twitter around 11:55 and have a live link

Every release same Eastbay complaints, and a lot of the same dudes will be back the next release.

Taking about 30-45 mins to get email confirmation from NDC?

Placed my order at 12:21am and no email confirmation as of yet. 
nerd.gif

I literally slept on the midnight release
laugh.gif

Woke up and was like.."oh damn!  For real?!"
roll.gif

I got my size 10 pair at 12:12 off NDC, no confirmation yet. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. That would be most unsettling.

Originally Posted by mistamagic1

my  order on NDC is stuck on the checkout page. Never had a problem before on ndc with ordering.
tired.gif

Happened to me twice before it let my order through.
Happens when 2 highly desired shoes go up at the same time.

But NDC refuses to stagger realeases.

I got my size 10 pair at 12:12 off NDC, no confirmation yet. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. That would be most unsettling.

Damn yo. The THIRST is still strong I see.

Crazy how this long after Mike stopped playing, the demand for Jordan's are still THIS high.

In a holding pattern on all these sites.

I ain't gettin' up for #%$#. I'll check the spots when I get up. If not, I'll spend a little extra for a pair.

This #%$# is ridiculous.

Damn yo. The THIRST is still strong I see.

Crazy how this long after Mike stopped playing, the demand for Jordan's are still THIS high.

In a holding pattern on all these sites.

I ain't gettin' up for #%$#. I'll check the spots when I get up. If not, I'll spend a little extra for a pair.

This #%$# is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by mistamagic1

my  order on NDC is stuck on the checkout page. Never had a problem before on ndc with ordering.
tired.gif

Happened to me twice before it let my order through.
Happens when 2 highly desired shoes go up at the same time.

But NDC refuses to stagger realeases.

ordered on eastbay through the phone and still got a pair of 9 & 10. got ndc, but they were out. there's still hope fellas. hit up eastbay on the phone!

ordered on eastbay through the phone and still got a pair of 9 & 10. got ndc, but they were out. there's still hope fellas. hit up eastbay on the phone!

Back
Top Bottom