2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Taking about 30-45 mins to get email confirmation from NDC?

Placed my order at 12:21am and no email confirmation as of yet. 
nerd.gif

I literally slept on the midnight release
laugh.gif

Woke up and was like.."oh damn!  For real?!"
roll.gif

if it went through you got it. I tried ordering at 12:22 and it said it was out of stock after I finished checking out.. You probably took the pair I was ordering! 
roll.gif

if it went through you got it. I tried ordering at 12:22 and it said it was out of stock after I finished checking out.. You probably took the pair I was ordering! 
roll.gif

Eastbay timer SUCKS. First its says 23mins and after its done, it added another 22mins. Got my confirmation email from NDC though!!

Eastbay timer SUCKS. First its says 23mins and after its done, it added another 22mins. Got my confirmation email from NDC though!!

just ordered 2 sz 11.5's from Crooked Tongues w/ tracking (forget that free shipping, NO TRACKING!!)...hope they come through 
ohwell.gif

just ordered 2 sz 11.5's from Crooked Tongues w/ tracking (forget that free shipping, NO TRACKING!!)...hope they come through 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif
lol you dont me cuz
thats OG Carmines, Fire Red V, OG 13 and OG 13 Blue Lows All DS All OG box 

and thats just what I felt like grabbing at this given moment in time youngin 

167s0zn.jpg

taken with iphone

So you went and paid for some kicks you've never worn, that are falling apart so you can claim you're a sneaker head.
laugh.gif

Youngin, considering I've been up here almost 10 years, ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif
lol you dont me cuz
thats OG Carmines, Fire Red V, OG 13 and OG 13 Blue Lows All DS All OG box 

and thats just what I felt like grabbing at this given moment in time youngin 

167s0zn.jpg

taken with iphone

So you went and paid for some kicks you've never worn, that are falling apart so you can claim you're a sneaker head.
laugh.gif

Youngin, considering I've been up here almost 10 years, ok
laugh.gif

Damn.  I was about to finish my checkout but I had 2 pairs in there.  I tried to edit to remove one pair and it removed my whole order from footlocker.  Oh well.  I guess I wasn't meant to have them.  I waited 45 minutes too.  
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn.  I was about to finish my checkout but I had 2 pairs in there.  I tried to edit to remove one pair and it removed my whole order from footlocker.  Oh well.  I guess I wasn't meant to have them.  I waited 45 minutes too.  
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

if you get a chance, check the black paint on the midsole, looked at 3 pairs and all had a slight scratching/scuffing on it.

a few glue stains on the mid sole joining the upper as well.

otherwise, im very happy with the look of the shoe !

if you get a chance, check the black paint on the midsole, looked at 3 pairs and all had a slight scratching/scuffing on it.

a few glue stains on the mid sole joining the upper as well.

otherwise, im very happy with the look of the shoe !

Back
Top Bottom