2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

It says all sizes in stock on footlocker.com
So whats happening to you guys?

Chances I go into a store on Saturday and get these?

It says all sizes in stock on footlocker.com
So whats happening to you guys?

Chances I go into a store on Saturday and get these?

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

just ordered 2 sz 11.5's from Crooked Tongues w/ tracking (forget that free shipping, NO TRACKING!!)...hope they come through 
ohwell.gif
they legit?

ndc still has yet to fail me. so i'm pretty optimistic about this release *knocks on wood*

i don't even try eastbay anymore.

ndc still has yet to fail me. so i'm pretty optimistic about this release *knocks on wood*

i don't even try eastbay anymore.

Just got my confirmation email from ndc
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Feelin Good

if it went through you got it. I tried ordering at 12:22 and it said it was out of stock after I finished checking out.. You probably took the pair I was ordering! 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dang mane, what size were you tryin to cop?

Still waiting on my e-mail confirmation, s'pose I got another 15-20 mins to go the way things seem to be going down...

Oh yea, eastbay...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Feelin Good

if it went through you got it. I tried ordering at 12:22 and it said it was out of stock after I finished checking out.. You probably took the pair I was ordering! 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dang mane, what size were you tryin to cop?

Still waiting on my e-mail confirmation, s'pose I got another 15-20 mins to go the way things seem to be going down...

Oh yea, eastbay...
30t6p3b.gif

Just got my confirmation email from ndc
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom