2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I slept on these, literally slept on these 
tired.gif
. My sleeping schedule has been destroyed since I came back home from college and I just knocked out at like 10:50 and just woke up now to see the aftermath 
mad.gif

I guess I dont really need them right now. I'm heading back upstate on Sunday and they wouldnt get any wears until like spring/summer. Guess I'll cop for resell along the way.

Originally Posted by cw2022

so many ppl in line, Good thing me and my boy were in 2 separate groups, He got in b4 me so he copped my pair, Need to have a better plan for next release, havent had theses in 10 years, they look good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 sz 11.5

ALOT OF SNEAKERHEADS in the Capital of California!! We under the Radar!
I like how you have your bud and blunt in the background 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cw2022

so many ppl in line, Good thing me and my boy were in 2 separate groups, He got in b4 me so he copped my pair, Need to have a better plan for next release, havent had theses in 10 years, they look good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 sz 11.5

ALOT OF SNEAKERHEADS in the Capital of California!! We under the Radar!
I like how you have your bud and blunt in the background 
laugh.gif

Just got to the mall for the 6am release. Only 7 ppl waiting & I know at least 4 stores are getting them. So far so good.

Just got to the mall for the 6am release. Only 7 ppl waiting & I know at least 4 stores are getting them. So far so good.

Wow was not expecting these to sell out so quick...damn hopefully they'll have a few re-stocks in the next few days. Can't believe I didn't cop off NBA.com... had them in my cart and passed on them
30t6p3b.gif

Wow was not expecting these to sell out so quick...damn hopefully they'll have a few re-stocks in the next few days. Can't believe I didn't cop off NBA.com... had them in my cart and passed on them
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom