2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I had to wait in line for about 30 min at the midnight release. I got the last size 10 and got to use my footlocker VIP bday coupon. I paid $144.96 out the door

I had to wait in line for about 30 min at the midnight release. I got the last size 10 and got to use my footlocker VIP bday coupon. I paid $144.96 out the door

Swooped on FNL bout 12:30 got my pair, won't kno til prob mon if they actually ship out and not get cancelled, even tho I did get my shipping conformation....

Swooped on FNL bout 12:30 got my pair, won't kno til prob mon if they actually ship out and not get cancelled, even tho I did get my shipping conformation....

Definitely one of the more easy cops, didnt bother with HOH, waltzed right into FNL and grabbed my size. Dont really see the difference btween these and the '01s, looks to be the same quality.

Definitely one of the more easy cops, didnt bother with HOH, waltzed right into FNL and grabbed my size. Dont really see the difference btween these and the '01s, looks to be the same quality.

So I get in line for a 4:00 AM release at 3:00 AM, with about 20 people in front of me. I cue up the iPad and start watching a movie. After about 15 mins, this guy walks up, greets his friend, and hops in line... I shrug it off, but then two more guys hop in line with their friend. So I'm like oh hell no. So I don't get security or anything like that I wait patiently. [Fast forward] they begin selling the shoes and as we get closer I voice my frustrations to other people in the line loud enough for them to hear, they don't get out of line... Ok. Next the store manager starts yelling out sizes that are gone, one of the sizes was one that one of the guys wanted... He doesn't leave the line though, he proceeds to say that's cool, I'll get an 11, but he originally wanted a 12 well 11 is my size and there were still about 10 people ahead of us. So we get to the gate and it's these three guys and then four of us that they cut in line... I wait for the salesman to come and open the gate, as he does I say "These three dudes right here need to wait and/or get to the back of the line because they cut us..." the salesman agrees, they move to the side and I cop the last 11 they had...

So I get in line for a 4:00 AM release at 3:00 AM, with about 20 people in front of me. I cue up the iPad and start watching a movie. After about 15 mins, this guy walks up, greets his friend, and hops in line... I shrug it off, but then two more guys hop in line with their friend. So I'm like oh hell no. So I don't get security or anything like that I wait patiently. [Fast forward] they begin selling the shoes and as we get closer I voice my frustrations to other people in the line loud enough for them to hear, they don't get out of line... Ok. Next the store manager starts yelling out sizes that are gone, one of the sizes was one that one of the guys wanted... He doesn't leave the line though, he proceeds to say that's cool, I'll get an 11, but he originally wanted a 12 well 11 is my size and there were still about 10 people ahead of us. So we get to the gate and it's these three guys and then four of us that they cut in line... I wait for the salesman to come and open the gate, as he does I say "These three dudes right here need to wait and/or get to the back of the line because they cut us..." the salesman agrees, they move to the side and I cop the last 11 they had...

Bout to go out and wait in line 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Does anyone know if i can use more then one coupon on a pair of black/cement 3's at finishline or if i can use them at all on this shoe ?
not saying you wont come across a break, but..
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Winners circle reward coupons are a go on these. Just used them on my daughters pair and on another pair for my brother. Called customer service beforehand and they said managers aren't allowed to deny you using them as they aren't restricted on anything anymore. They even confirmed that they can be used on the Concords as well.

Does anyone know if i can use more then one coupon on a pair of black/cement 3's at finishline or if i can use them at all on this shoe ?
no manager in their right mind is going to let you discount these. they're even limiting employee discounts

Winners circle reward coupons are a go on these. Just used them on my daughters pair and on another pair for my brother. Called customer service beforehand and they said managers aren't allowed to deny you using them as they aren't restricted on anything anymore. They even confirmed that they can be used on the Concords as well.

I went to Arundel Mills, MD at 7:30 pm to camp for Best Buy with my friend but moved to the FTL line around 8:30ish. I get to chatting with some dudes there and we declare the top 9 since we were the first 9. Once the doors open, younger kids try to rush to the entrance of FTL, I see the guy in front of me hitstick one of them and toss the other like a ragdoll damn near through the glass at FTL. Copped 1 pair there, then went to Marley Station and copped my other 11 and an 8 for a friend. Got to chill with NT fam at Marley as well.

pimp.gif
yes, cool story bro

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Thanks for this info. Now I have something to use my rewards on. This waiting in line crap blows. So many fake %^£># out here. Swear if I wasn't able to use a discount I wouldn't go thru this.

Thanks for this info. Now I have something to use my rewards on. This waiting in line crap blows. So many fake %^£># out here. Swear if I wasn't able to use a discount I wouldn't go thru this.

I went to Arundel Mills, MD at 7:30 pm to camp for Best Buy with my friend but moved to the FTL line around 8:30ish. I get to chatting with some dudes there and we declare the top 9 since we were the first 9. Once the doors open, younger kids try to rush to the entrance of FTL, I see the guy in front of me hitstick one of them and toss the other like a ragdoll damn near through the glass at FTL. Copped 1 pair there, then went to Marley Station and copped my other 11 and an 8 for a friend. Got to chill with NT fam at Marley as well.

pimp.gif
yes, cool story bro

Thanks for the info well be saving that coupon for the concords

Thanks for the info well be saving that coupon for the concords

Got em off of NDC with ease after some issues with FL and EB.. GL to all camping and braving the cold!

Back
Top Bottom